Horse Hero

ajn1610

Visit site
Since when do you have to pay to access the videos?! They used to be free
confused.gif

PoppyAnderson

Visit site
They started off as having to be paid for, then changed to free but seems they have reverted back to charging again. Gutted. Shall wait 'til they are free again. Not that I'm tight or anything!

Farrieress

Visit site
Guys seriously its only 15 quid a year, you get amazing videos like Dr Bectolschimer long reining my personal fave, these videos cannot be seen anywhere else.

The website is informative and entertaining the vidoes are incredibly useful, Fiona Price who ok has an amazing time shooting these videos, but she also spends a fortune too and if you guys would like to continue reeping the benifits of these videos she needs help to continue to fund, the camera man, travelling costs, the editing guy etc etc etc.

15 quid a year is not a lot guys, i spend more on a night out and one less of them wont do me any harm lol

chris_j

Visit site
I think £15 is a steal for the amount I've learnt from the site. If farrieress can sacrifice a few pints of cider then I'm sure the rest of us can manage!

Onyxia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Guys seriously its only 15 quid a year, you get amazing videos like Dr Bectolschimer long reining my personal fave, these videos cannot be seen anywhere else.

The website is informative and entertaining the vidoes are incredibly useful, Fiona Price who ok has an amazing time shooting these videos, but she also spends a fortune too and if you guys would like to continue reeping the benifits of these videos she needs help to continue to fund, the camera man, travelling costs, the editing guy etc etc etc.

15 quid a year is not a lot guys, i spend more on a night out and one less of them wont do me any harm lol

[/ QUOTE ]
Have to admit first thought was "not using that site anymore then",but once we are used to a service being free it's always annoying to have to pay for it.
I am happy to pay the £15 a year,the site is wonderfull and has so much behind the scenes stuff with the pros you just couldnt get to see anywhere else.
£15 a year is what,20/30pence a week?
Doubt many of us are THAT skint
tongue.gif
and hopefully the extra funds will enable the team at Horse hero to continue what they do and add to the site.
Besides,it will be fab for HHO's secret santa
grin.gif