Horse hunting help needed!! (also in CR)

Starbucks

Visit site
I really didn't think it would be so hard - feel like I've looked at everything the internet has to offer and haven't even seen much I want to call about (things I have found have been miles away!)

So, trying to be quite open minded, but being realistic (have mothers requirments to take into consideration):

Irish middleweight
15.3 - 16.2
5 - 10 yo, don't mind green if young but would want some kind of comp record if older
must have hunted (I think) and sound like it might have some scope but non stupid
Don't mind vices but non ugly/deformed
good to do

Any ideas?? Or any good dealers to recomend?
Current budget 6k but there is flexibility in that for the right horse.

Pls pls help me!! xx

spacefaer

Visit site
They are out there - I sold one exactly as described last autumn (sorry, should have known you would have been looking lol!)

The one I sold was 16.2 9 yr old ISH dark brown gelding. Bone, but quality. Hunted in a snaffle - incredibly easy to do - not a lot of competion experience, but so laid back, it would have been easy to take him out and do well :)

Keep looking - they do exist!

Starbucks

Visit site
Sorry, meant to say. Derbs/Staffs border, would travel further for a dealer who had a few, hard to say really. I would probably go quite far for the right horse.

We tend to buy the first horse we go to look at. :p (within reason of course! ;)