Horse Insurance

Natz88

Visit site
Mine are with KBIS, I wouldn't say they are the cheapest, but they have been fab with claims. So I would rather pay a little bit more & been happy with them :)

Visit site
I just got a quote from them and they were quite reasonable , only thing was they dont cover tack .. could always take it home then it would be covered on house insurance . their excesses are not too costly either :) if they are good at paying out then i will go for them i think. I have heard petplan are not too good at paying out and they are actually more expensive than KBIS

Natz88

Visit site
They have been fab at paying out. We have had to put several claims in over the last couple of years & everytime they have paid out within 48hours of recieving claim.

indi4

Visit site
I would also recommend KBIS. Have made several claims with them, and they've always been very quick to pay out, and very helpful on the phone.

golden_revolution

Visit site
Ours are with NFU- always been fantastic when it comes to claiming...highly recommended.

Depends what you have or do with your horses though.. I am also a BHS gold member so get Personal liability and personal accident insurance with them...good if you have an OAP horse that most insurance companies (when you read the small print) won't actually cover for most things!