Horse killed on the way to a funeral!

Rollin

Visit site
I hope the thousands of people who are outraged by this will also sign a petition making it law for motorists to pass horses wide and slow.

Poor horse and what a loss for his owner.

Just imagine if this had been a wedding carriage? Is no one safe on British Roads?

Doris68

Visit site
I have signed the petition to Parliament which was doing the rounds on FB. The first step is to get to 10,000 signatures and then, 100,000. The petition is already at 7,500+ and that's an increase of 5,000 in less than 24 hours. Please sign if you haven't already done so.
This horrific accident has brought the vulnerability of horses/riders/carriage drivers on the road, to the attention of the general public

olop

Visit site
I can't believe I just read that, completely shocked :( :( that poor horse and the poor people that were already grieving the loss of a loved one, just awful.

Doris68

Visit site
Please sign the petition - they've now reached over 10,000 - let's get it to 100,000 PLEASE! No one ever wants to see something like this ever again.

luckyoldme

Visit site
Its devastating, to happen at a mothers funeral. Its heartbreaking to think of what the family are going through, s well as the owners of the beautiful horse. The total lack of respect someone must have for a funeral procession is astounding.

Welly

Visit site
This is a bit confusing, I can find 2 petitions on the .org site Melannie Sophia, has over 51,000 signatures and Debbie Smith has over 59,000, Which is fantastic but is it a good idea to have 2 asking the same thing. I am sure a lot of people have signed both but some people will think that signing one will be enough. Can anyone get these two people together to make a combined effort. H&H could you help?

Doris68

Visit site
This is a bit confusing, I can find 2 petitions on the .org site Melannie Sophia, has over 51,000 signatures and Debbie Smith has over 59,000, Which is fantastic but is it a good idea to have 2 asking the same thing. I am sure a lot of people have signed both but some people will think that signing one will be enough. Can anyone get these two people together to make a combined effort. H&H could you help?

I agree with you Welly! The one I've signed is the UK Parliament one which needs 100,000 signatures to go before Parliament. It would be much better to combine the petitions. Hope that H&H can help.