Horse mad Daisy getting worse ARRGGHHHH

gails

Visit site
Well daisy turned 4 on the 23rd of December!!!! how did I make it this far.

Well we took her to the Burton hunt, meet at the lincs showground just to show her the hounds and horses......

She had absolute melt down, She wanted to ride, when we explained what it was all about I thought that she would decided that chasing mr fox all over the countryside, just to perhaps make him meet his maker would make her change her mind ( it stopped her wanting to go shooting), not that I am against countyr sports, goodness know I have done them for long enough!!, just dont fancy walking for miles
smile.gif

That made her more determind. She wants to take a pony and hunt foxes with her dog !!!!!!!, well very day she get more horse mad, and countyr mad, whats a girl todo, except if anyone hears of a lovely pony I guess we should get it for her
smile.gif

Mindless post, just wanted to share

BTW for anyone against county sports, we have never even dscused it woth her, so it is all her own idea!!!

Snowysadude

Visit site
Hahaha must be her name, apparantly i was the same (according to my mum - just asked her as am home for new year hehe!) - much to her dispair, she didnt want me having a pony but in the end i convinced her
tongue.gif
! Soo cute
laugh.gif

Britestar

Visit site
Hee hee. 15th Spetmeber, at 5.20pm my neighbours 2 1/2 yr old stated ' Mummy, I want a pony'

You could hear her dad scream from his work 40 miles away!

gails

Visit site
Phewweeee, not just me then.
smile.gif

She had a proper riding lesson in a school for her birthday, and every time she came past me she pointed out the faults with the other boys and girls.

... Would not have minded but the faults she pointed out were true
smile.gif
!!!!!

Little know it all
laugh.gif

LindyLulu

Visit site
Awwww, my 2 year old had to make do with a rocking horse for christmas. she's been brushing it's tail with a make up brush this morning
smile.gif