HORSE mag BE day tickets - i got one!!

Ash the arab

Visit site
So i will be able to post a proper report!!
Very excited and been having a look at what event to do. I am think ing trying for MKEC next - before the ground gets too hard!
What are the chances of not getting in on a day ticket? Would love to do the pre-novice but think i ought to start with an intro
crazy.gif

BBs

Visit site
WOOHOOOOO!

*AtheA starts flicking through BE calandar*

Exciting exciting
smile.gif

You need to pick an event which wont get over subscribed *ie there are a few on at teh same time in the same area*
Aston le Walls NEVER ballot. You could go straight in at PN too, as its a nice flowing PN course
smile.gif

Ash the arab

Visit site
Got to say i would be happy doing PN at Aston, but a MKEC PN would be a bit strong for our first time! Whats the going like there, as a rule?
Who knows - i might just have to do a few more once i've started!

BBs

Visit site
In may going will be spot on at Aston. Later events are slightly harder, but they DO water and spend a lot of time doing so, hence why they continue to pull in entries.
MKEC going okay, but can be rutty, and IMO isnt a great first PN course.

PaddyMonty

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Now theres an offer i can't refuse!!
Will fill out my form and send it off - hopefully day ticket will be back before closing dates!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was serious. MKEC will never ballot someone who provides a helper (even on day ticket). As I am working in XC control both days you could put me down as your helper. Prob solved.
smile.gif

JMHO but I wouldn't run Joe PN just yet.