horse magazines

Sandstone1

Visit site
Anyone else not able to find a copy in the shops? For a couple of months now not been able to get one. Tried the usual newsagents but no luck.
Horse magazine that is, sorry not clear in title.

PeeGee

Visit site
I sell magazines in my shop and we have the July edition on our shelves. It does say new look Horse magazine on the cover. Your local newsagent should be able to order it in for you even if they don't usually stock it.

Rosie'smum

Visit site
I couldnt find it in tescos the other day. I really hope that they havnt gone as I think its the best of them all!

kal40

Visit site
I'm a real sucker when it comes to magazines, all magazines not just horsey ones.

Horse and Your Horse tends to be mostly paper shops, Horse and Rider and HH are avail le more frequently in supermarkets.

I'd hate to think how much I have spent over the years .....

Houndman

Visit site
I used to get Your Horse when it first came out in about 1983 or thereabouts. It was printed on black and white newspaper type paper with only a glossy cover and was mainly full of practical stuff with very little else. Nowadays all the magazines are full of bumf with reports on shows and competitions and pictures of horsey personalities and society events.

One of the best, though short lived magazines was simply titled "Stable Management" and came out every 2 months. It was purely about keeping horses.