Horse market picking up again?

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
Has anyone else found horses are suddenly selling again? We have gone from having no response to any adverts to about 4 calls a day! Sold 2 this week subject to vet and have 2 more people interested. It does seem as if the market is picking up again. I have spent the last week on the phone! lol

Has anyone else found this? Or are people still having problems selling?

hadfos

Visit site
friend has three for sale very reasonably priced...has dropped price of all of them 3x's..no interest at all
confused.gif
(well couple of calls but nothing to write home about)!!Pleased it going well for you
smile.gif

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
Have to say I was alittle worried as not had much interest in my one for sale however within the last few days it's just suddenly picked up.
confused.gif
Got a list interested and viewings planned.

gnubee

Visit site
AFAIK the economy isn't any better, so I wouldn't expect it to revive for that reason. Maybe it is the effect of the recent olympic coverage reminding people to get back into the sport.

Puppy

Visit site
Interested to know that the market is picking up
smile.gif
I wasn't aware of that. However, surely it is about to be flooded with "horses for sale due to rider going to uni"
wink.gif

xnaughtybutnicex

Visit site
puppy there are already a few for sale as owner going back to uni. There are alot of unbroken ponies for sale!?
confused.gif
maybe everyone is getting taller LOL