Horse off feed!

kellyeaton

Visit site
hi my girl has gone off her feed the last couple of days i was just wondering if it is her pergolide for her cushings is doing it? she was on half a tablet and was eating fine she went on to 1 tablet last wednesday and from then until the weekend she was eating fine but fromsunday tea until this morning still off hard feed? is still eating grass and hay. i was just wondering if any one has had exsperince with this and if so how long will it be until she wants to eat her hard feed again?xx
confused.gif

loz9

Visit site
hi, just a curiosity question what feeds do you give her? one of our oldies went off her hard feed a few days ago but was still eatin hay & grass, happened suddenly, but we hav since got her eatin using peppermint oil. altho ours isnt on pergolide, so maybe totally unrelated! just wondering if it might be a dodgy batch from a manufacturer, altho the other oldie is still happy to eat it.
hope your mare feels better soon!

loz9

Visit site
thanks, not the same as mine tho. was just a though. good luck on gettin her eating again & sorry for not being any use!