horse or boyfriend

How long, on average, does it take for your vet to call you back to make an appointment?

• Total voters

Cop-Pop

Visit site
Horse, dog, cats....
wink.gif

WeeBrown

Visit site
Well my OH is my husband and he did come first before the horse so would have to put him first now. However, the horse is a joint owned one and he LOVES her - when I said we'd sell her when we first bought her, because she was a real naughty thing, he wouldn't hear of it. Think he might put her before me
smile.gif

Garfield1537

Visit site
I have always said Horse, but then I fell off my horse last summer, spent a month in hospital and have not been able to walk since and my boyfriend has been a saint! Esp looking after a horse he hates that in his eyes nearly killed me. So gonna say a close draw now! As i am so missing riding them both!

EquestrianFairy

Visit site
Interesting really...

If my boyfriend asked me to quit horses i think it would be a real test of our relationship. If, however he asked me to loan them out because we were trying for a baby etc then i would respect his wishes as if i get killed he not only looses me, he looses our unborn child and i feel it would be selfish of me to put him in that position.

If he was being an idiot and saying the horses are coming between us then i'd split my time accordingly, if he said its horses or me then purely because he should never threaten such a thing i'd choose horses and make him feel silly for being so childish!

swings and roundabouts i think!

I love both my horses and my boyfriend, but would never cancel an arrangement with him to be with my horse unless it was some emergency and he would probably come with me anyway then.

hellybelly6

Visit site
4 legged cannot get their own food, 2 legged can!!

Horse, cats, BF but the trick is not to tell them!

I have had broken ribs, whiplash and a slipped disc and each time BF has looked after the horse and cats for me as well as looking after me and working full time. He is a saint.

They all come equal first, the difference is he can look after himself.

EquestrianType

Visit site
1.Horse will not 'arrive'before you do and give up before you've reached the finishing post.
2.Horse will not f*rt in bed.
3.Horse will always love you even when you look a mess early mornings.
4.Horse does not smell badly when sweaty.
5.Horse is happy when brushed/stroked/groomed and that is all.
6.Horse does not care what you wear.
7.Horse does not have a mother who hates you.
8.Horse will not tell you that your joddys are looking abit too snug on your bum lately.
9.Horse will be pleased to see you first thing.
Must be more.............................

dizzyf

Visit site
my horse was with me first so my fiance knows where he stands, however, I come second fiddle to his 'iron horse' anyway!!!