Horse Personality Test

Dusty85

Visit site
HAHAHAHa!

Mine is apparently 'The Rock Star' (Read arrogant temperamental sod!)

He is apparently confident and charismatic. They are expressive and strong minded. They love to show you what they know, but are hard to get to focus on the small details (so true!) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

MissMistletoe

Visit site
It wouldn't go beyond question 21 for me!

ETA: okay now! Steddy Eddie is my horse :)

Not sure that I would totally agree with the steady part though!!

Last edited:

Capriole

Visit site
Mine's a rockstar. Nothing I didn't know :D

The Rock Stars are confident and charismatic. They are expressive and strong minded. They love to show you what they know but are hard to get to focus on the small details of the task. They are found in many competitive arenas, usually at the top of their field.

attheponies

Visit site
Mmm...mine is an Accountant - something gone wrong somewhere as the way I feel about him at the moment he's more the thug out on bail for ABH (attempted bodily harm - mine!).

Tinsel Town

Visit site
Leo is a wall flower, which sums him up quite well except he is quite brave :)

Wrap these sweet, kind, gentle horses up and keep them safe. They are not very brave and tend to internalize their worries. They want to please and will try very hard for you, but they can be pushed too fast very easily. They make few demands of you and are quite content to perform the same tasks repeatedly as long as you are pleased with them and the jobs are not to strenuous. Quiet enough for the beginner once they understand what is expected of them.

Django Pony

Visit site
Leo is a wall flower, which sums him up quite well except he is quite brave :)

Wrap these sweet, kind, gentle horses up and keep them safe. They are not very brave and tend to internalize their worries. They want to please and will try very hard for you, but they can be pushed too fast very easily. They make few demands of you and are quite content to perform the same tasks repeatedly as long as you are pleased with them and the jobs are not to strenuous. Quiet enough for the beginner once they understand what is expected of them.

I thought that about Bob, he's quite relaxed and brave about most things really!

Rosie'smum

Visit site
Mine is DECA - The Macho Man
Although some of the questions i couldnt answer correctly as she lives on her own in the field.
If you have a serious job to do, this is the horse for it. You will have to get out of the way and allow them some freedom in how they do it. Sit down, shut up and hold on! It is initially hard to get them to accept that you do know what you are talking about, so training in the beginning can be challenging. Use psychology and variety and start them into their career at a very early age.
But this is so her specially the sit down, shut up and hold on! she loves her speed!

showpony

Visit site
LOL, Mare is a " Rock Star" sums her up so so well:rolleyes:

The Rock Stars are confident and charismatic. They are expressive and strong minded. They love to show you what they know but are hard to get to focus on the small details of the task. They are found in many competitive arenas, usually at the top of their field.

Megibo

Visit site
Meg is a 'Rockstar' :
The Rock Stars are confident and charismatic. They are expressive and strong minded. They love to show you what they know but are hard to get to focus on the small details of the task. They are found in many competitive arenas, usually at the top of their field. -ha! Mostly true!

and Nesta is... 'Wallflower'!

-That is very true! Push her too fast and she will buck you right off the madam :cool:

khalswitz

Visit site
Geoff got the Wild Card. True except for the clingy to other horses part - he's totally antisocial.

Strong minded but insecure, this personality needs an equally strong rider to help them feel safe. Be loving and affectionate, but don't give up your leadership. Once you have them on your page, they are very friendly and have a strong desire to please. They can be highly competitive and will give you their all. Not a horse for a junior or amateur until much later in life.

tankgirl1

Visit site
Boyo got Reluctant Rock Star! Very funny! He is a total star, but does sometimes decide that its all just a bit too much like hard work. He loves to jump though, and is deffo the boss in his little herd of two!

He is very brave out hacking, but also too busy nosing at what's going on around him sometimes. Rarely spooks.

I get the feeling that if I could get up the confidence to learn to jump properly, that he would like nothing more than showing off his skills at shows! He would be rubbish at showing though as gets bored easily :)

JellyBeanSkittle

Visit site
My lad got 'The people pleaser' -

Soft, sensitive, and very sweet describes this horse that will try and try to please you. They like to be told exactly what you want and then have you help them perform it. This is not your go-it-alone type of horse. They need you for support and can get very rattled if expectations are too high. This horse is in your life for the relationship.

Bless. :)