Horse Personality Test

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
My mare is a worker bee, which is quite accurate. Once she has learned things she works her butt out and is happy, but can find new moves/situations difficult. My gelding is a wall flower, which also describes him well, although I partly think he hides behind the wallflower disguise because he is a bit lazy!

BlizzardBudd

Visit site
B got DLAA - The Skeptic

To be happy this horse needs to be doing a small, quiet, repetitive job that may seem boring and unexciting to other personalities. They do not need or want a lot of attention or accolades. Just leave them to their simple tasks. If anything goes wrong, the Skeptic will look for someone to blame, and chances are, it will be you.
I'm not so sure it's right..

nix123

Visit site
He-he mines a reluctant rock star. (the same as a rock star just too lazy to do it). Must admit sounds like his owner.

lhotse

Visit site
Mine is a Steady Eddie, and she's a pure bred arab mare!!! Just goes to show that they aren't all loony!!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Mine is so true, he is lone wolf! ! "Likes world to be predictable and safe" and doesn't always want to come out and please you.

Very accurate! !

Gasper

Visit site
Gasper is a wallflower apparently. Wish someone had told me this before his amazing spooking last Sunday . Might have saved me coming off twice !

debbien

Visit site
My two are so different, my mare Lizzie is a people pleaser, and young Dougal is an accountant...I feel like a very lucky lady!!:D

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Mine is partly accurate but I think my horse can have a bit of a split personality. Depending on how I filled it in he came out as a Steady Eddy or a Reluctant Rock Star - he is more the latter as loves to be admired, loves people but is basically bone idle. But he would certainly not be suitable for a Novice rider unless broncing around a Veteran class or whipping around and so**ing off when schooling or hacking is a trait favoured by novice riders! He is very easy on the ground and pretty good in other ways but he has a very naughty streak when he doesn't want to do something, his brain can overheat in exciting situations where he grunts and leaps in the air and can be a spooky ride especially hacking in places he doesn't know.

montysmum1

Visit site
Interesting... My 3 'forever's', who are very different to each other, are all Rock Star's, although not always the same answers to all the questions, and my 1 lad who I just haven't clicked with and want to re-home is a wall flower!

Enfys

Visit site
So far I have a Goddess (Lady,Ella and Lola) and a People Pleaser (Robin) 7 more to do...not ;) This seems to only apply to ridden/more mature horses, it won't work with the rest of them.

Sheesh, I must be bored ;)

Last edited:

Oldenburg27

Visit site
I found this funny and very true

Claudy My baby is ~ The Steady Eddy ( this is so true its unreal lol )

Larry is ~ The Goddess ( and this is also sooooo true well he thinks his god anyway ha ha If he was chocolate he would eat himself lol)

Ahrena

Visit site
Squirrel is a solo artist which sounds about ride - hard to motivate yuunlessmyou find a job he likes

And Lacey is The Wild Card which is very true haha