Horse PTS after stabbing

Ceriann

Visit site
Words cant descrbe what i'd happily do to the little sh**s who did this. I cannot fathom why or how anyone can do this. The punishments dished out for this type of thing are nowhere near harsh enough.

fatpiggy

Visit site
It will all be revenge amongst the travelling community I expect. Feel very sorry for the animals.

Yes, that was my thought to. I remember hearing of a case where two travellers fell out , I can't remember if it was over a horse or not, but one of them grabbed an axe and took the hind leg off the poor pony :(

TBM03

Visit site
What a horrible person you must be to even think about doing that, let alone act on it. Poor little sweetheart, let's just hope Karma is fast acting on the s*d that did it! RIP little one.

Janovich

Visit site
Just looking at those pictures makes me so angry, hurt, upset and thoroughly disgusted at the fact other human beings can inflict such harm on innocent animal..

It's always the coloureds at the moment that seems to be in the danger zone.

I have one at home and I rescued him as a 3 year old from an extremely uncertain future...and my heart sinks when I see things like this and I cant help but think to myself....that could have been my boy.....

Poor lite mite...and only 3 years old too.. From the looks of one of the pics,..it's seems he's had a stab wound to the heart area as well as wounds into the loin area... the absolute *******ing b's.

I hope karma gets the culprits big time...I really do.