Horse Shopping - what do you think of....

Sparkles

Visit site
Seems a sweet all round mare....Can see she's outgrown her by the photo if that's the daughter in it.

moody_mare

Visit site
This is a very good friends horse, the girl is now 6ft & very leggy so needs a bigger horse. I love solo she has an AMAZING personality & very scopey so would excel in any discipline!
Give them a ring, they're really friendly people & they want to find a really lovely home for solo :D

ilovecobs

Visit site
She looks nice... bit over priced though? (Could be wrong as Iv never bought a horse thats done more than been broken and left lol!) ... actually i tell a lie, my first pony had done more but i was given him off my mum lol.

X

xspiralx

This is a very good friends horse, the girl is now 6ft & very leggy so needs a bigger horse. I love solo she has an AMAZING personality & very scopey so would excel in any discipline!
Give them a ring, they're really friendly people & they want to find a really lovely home for solo :D

She looks and sounds very sweet, but I can't believe they've chosen that photo to advertise her with - if she's jumping 2ft9 classes and 3ft9 at home, why not use a photo of that rather than of her virtually stepping over a 2ft3 upright!

Anyway, picture aside she sounds lovely and well worth the price if she's as good as described!

Santa Clause

Visit site
Got back from seeing her, she's lovely! but i'm not sure if she's tooo good for me :confused:

the owner was popping her over 4ft trebles with ease, I just want a horse for low level RC!

Will have to have a think as she has such a lovely temprement but I dont want to waste her :confused:

eggs

Visit site
Will have to have a think as she has such a lovely temprement but I dont want to waste her :confused:

If you like her go for her.

Good advice I was given when I was worrying that I was 'wasting' my horse was that he had no idea - and didn't care - that he was capable of much more.

shorexhorse

Visit site
if you like the horse, don't be put off by thinking you're not good enough for her. If she has a lot of talent and potential, you could work together and find yourself competing and achieving things you didnt think were previously possible - she might give you confidence in low level RC to go on to bigger things. Imagine if you got a different less capable horse, and in a few years time you changed your mind and suddenly wanted to do more advanced competing, and you had to get a different horse - that would be a lot of money, upheaval and well, a bit sad really.

Always go for the best you can get.. providing its what you want and suitable for you.

Maddie2412

Visit site
as long as you give her a nice home im sure shell be happy one thing just want to make sure shes chilled enough to settle for less i think shed be a lovely treat i think looks perfect!! xx