Horse show name ideas needed

phoebe_eventing

New User
Visit site
Hi, I am looking for a show name for my Gray Irish draught cross mare. Her name is Tess, and she came with the name Saffy, but much of her past is unknown. We will be doing eventing together. She is a very sweet, calm, and willing mare who tries her heart out every time. I don’t have a specific theme in mind. Although I would like to stay along the lines of something Tess or Sapphire related, all ideas are greatly appreciated! Anything that starts with the letter T and is an elegant sounding name also would be great! Or a funny name would be awesome. Basically i’m open to all name ideas! I would like something that is 2-3 words. I have attached a few pictures for reference. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• C52A0661-Enhanced-NR.jpeg
    C52A0661-Enhanced-NR.jpeg
    865.7 KB · Views: 35

Goldie's mum

Visit site
Hi, I am looking for a show name for my Gray Irish draught cross mare. Her name is Tess, and she came with the name Saffy, but much of her past is unknown. We will be doing eventing together. She is a very sweet, calm, and willing mare who tries her heart out every time. I don’t have a specific theme in mind. Although I would like to stay along the lines of something Tess or Sapphire related, all ideas are greatly appreciated! Anything that starts with the letter T and is an elegant sounding name also would be great! Or a funny name would be awesome. Basically i’m open to all name ideas! I would like something that is 2-3 words. I have attached a few pictures for reference. Thanks in advance!
You know that if you intend to go out competing there are more urgent things to get sorted than the horse's name. You need a chip, passport & vaccines.
Maybe you are already doing that..

so. .

Tesstament of youth (it's a film)

Tesstament of freedom (a piece of music)

Blue Jewel.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Sapphire Lady
Gallant Tess