Horse vet near Falmouth, Cornwall

TED2010

Visit site
I may need to have a vetting done in the Falmouth area of Cornwall next week, please could anyone in that neck of the woods recommend me a good vet?

Thanking you :)

Queenbee

Visit site
I'd reccomend Kenwyn, they are equine vets based in Truro so should probably be within your area, otty and Bruce are fab too as are AVS vets in hayle (my vets) but I don't know of the latter 2 are close enough to Falmouth, you'd have to ring and check. All 3 are fantastic

SpottyTB

Visit site
Personally, i'd use Rosevean vets or penmenllyn vets - both fantastic vets! I shall PM you experiences about the others suggested.

jrp204

Visit site
We use Kenwyn and have also had horses vetted by Rosemullion so would recommend either, Kenwyn is 01872 225599 and Rosemullion 01326 313991.

Queenbee

Visit site
Well my personal experiences of All 3 have been very good, however AVS I have found to be exceptional, they are my regular vets. Mr otty is very thorough when vetting... Personal experience, rosemullion... I agree are very good too

TED2010

Visit site
Brilliant! Thank you all for your recommendations! I am not seeing the horse until the weekend but had several long conversations with the owner and it sounds promising so if I like it I will be arranging a vetting next week! Fingers crossed :)