Horse whisperer/animal communicator

hopscotch bandit

Visit site
You are going to think I am crazy but.......I had the Reiki/Horse Whisperer out to my horse two weeks ago.

As soon as she walked into the stable she said my horse was telling her she was very bored as I'd cut back on workload and she was bored. She said she'd twanged her leg running around with a bay who was new in the field next door to her. It was very weird as this was exactly what had happened and the bay is new. My horse was on riding rest due to a slight tendon sprain. She loves being hacked out so I can imagine she was very bored.

The communicator went on to say my mare was insistent that someone had used her headcollar and she felt upset about this. I very much doubted this was the case as each horse has their own headcollar and hers was very, very rarely borrowed. I found out later that afternoon that a new horse has been turned out into an adjacent field and the owner hadn't left a headcollar on the fence for the staff to bring her in, so they had indeed borrowed my horses headcollar from the field next door!

She described a few other things, most of which were correct like the fact my Dad (who she didn't know had died) ulcerated leg had healed up a few months before he died. We thought this might have been due to the stuff he was on for his prostate cancer which had then spread into his bones. Dad has suffered a leg ulcer for six plus years which had never healed properly. Then she said my horse missed her 'nuts'. I corrected her by saying that my horse still had nuts in her snackaball every evening without fail. 'No, no' she insisted, 'these are very small nuts, miniscule sized and she had them in her feed'. I had stopped feeding Allen & Page Veteran Vitality after moving from the normal to the light variety and her not eating it, and so I chucked most of it after I gave away what I could to friends on the yard.

She said there was a picture of me and my horse in the bedroom and I had been looking at getting a new frame for it. I had been looking for a frame for the picture some months before but couldn't find the photograph. When I was giving the bedroom and dust and vac the other day I found the photo which had fallen behind the bedside chest of draws in the bedroom. Very strange.
She also said that I'd stopped using a particular bit - and my horse wanted it back. I'd put the bridle in my car with the intention of taking it with me on a fun ride back in August - it was a snaffle but I'd never got round to taking it out of the car and I'd used another bridle instead.

Although she got some things wrong like incorrect bad hock, she was very insistent that my horse was in a lot of pain with her mouth. I denied this was the case as I'd had the dentist out in June for a routine rasp and he'd found nothing wrong only that her mouth would be sensitive for a few days following the rasp. No she was insistent my horse was telling her she was in an awful lot of pain and that she needed the dentist, something the Reiki lady kept communicating to me over and over such was the importance. she was actually begging the Reiki lady to make sure I acted upon what she was telling her.

And so......I decided to speak to the EDT when he was visiting the yard yesterday and he had a look and said my horse had a fractured tooth which would need surgery under standing sedation (see veterinary section).

I find the whole thing very incredible. She has been accurate on many ocasssions both with me and other livery horses in the past. At the risk of sounding slightly off my head do you guys use a Reiki/Horse Communicator/Horse whisperer or do you think its all a load of baloney???

Last edited:

On the Hoof

Visit site
mmm struggling with the dentist bit, but I think that they read our minds, these are indeed clever people and we give so many clues away without thinking about it. I was recommended someone and about a year ago I thought that I would give it a try. I gave a false name when I booked, I didn't say anything about why I was booking, when she arrived I stood outside the stable and focused all my attention on the stable wall, I only answered yes or no to a question (she came over from Ireland, NO), her name has been changed (NO) etc etc She was completely floundering without any feedback from me and didn't get a single thing right . I thanked her for her time and made mental note not to do anything that daft again.....however I can see why you were impressed. You need to think back really hard as to whether you gave anything away in 'general chat' without realising.

pippixox

Visit site
It’s hard to say, as I think some things we cannot always explain. But sadly many are con-artists who read you and are very good at picking up on things. However my very sceptical mother once in a moment of grief after her cousin suddenly died, contacted a spiritual person and again gave no detail and she said some incredibly accurate things, and would not take any money until after the session. Spookily my mum could never manage to contact her again. All very odd.

But I happened to meet a friend of someone who is apparently psychic when I was pregnant and she made completely wrong predictions (6’9 and 39 weeks, but he was 9 days late and 8’7) said he was a very happy baby- well what else would you say? Plus he was a very grumpy baby for months!!!

I do wish sometimes a knew what my animals were thinking. Especially when you know something is wrong. But I would not seek out a communicator

hopscotch bandit

Visit site
Hi OTH. I know what you mean. I curtailed my use of FB leading up to her visit and also was very cagey with telling people things on the yard in case there was a 'mole' lol. However fortunately the only moles are the ones in the fields! I did correct her when she was wrong but she didn't appear to be floundering at all and I would say that she was right on a good 85% of things. Of course they can make generalizations about your horse by looking at the musculature of it, i.e if its got overdeveloped muscles on his shoulders and chest but a weeny bum its bound to have hind end issues, and an old horse would nearly always have arthritic hocks. They can say "your horse doesn't like its flash noseband" and be correct, what horse does?? And they can say "your horse doesn't like being on a diet" if they can see its overweight because good chance is that it would be on some sort of restriction with its diet. But there didn't seem to be any of that. I've analysed it and analysed it and I am sure I didn't give anything away.

I didn't speak much, just said yes or no like you did although when she was correct on things I did expand in more detail. I really do think there is something in it although I have to say I was surprised she didn't know my dad was in Spirit. But she didn't pretend she knew that he was when I asked her about him which she could easily have done, which is why I think she is really genuine. Horse moved away after about 30 minutes and stood in the corner of the stable absolutely exhausted bless.

I just feel sorry for her now, seeing she put so much effort into telling me she was in so much pain in her mouth and then watching the dentist arrive, take a look in her mouth and walk away without taking any action (or at least in her mind anyway). She must feel so hopeless and helpless, but then maybe horses don't think like we do. Like being lost at sea on a dingy and seeing a plane overhead and then fly in the other direction because its not seen you! She won't know I've got her booked in to take the pain away. Maybe I am being daft! lol I feel quite emotional about it all to be honest.

hopscotch bandit

Visit site
It’s hard to say, as I think some things we cannot always explain. But sadly many are con-artists who read you and are very good at picking up on things. However my very sceptical mother once in a moment of grief after her cousin suddenly died, contacted a spiritual person and again gave no detail and she said some incredibly accurate things, and would not take any money until after the session. Spookily my mum could never manage to contact her again. All very odd.

But I happened to meet a friend of someone who is apparently psychic when I was pregnant and she made completely wrong predictions (6’9 and 39 weeks, but he was 9 days late and 8’7) said he was a very happy baby- well what else would you say? Plus he was a very grumpy baby for months!!!

I do wish sometimes a knew what my animals were thinking. Especially when you know something is wrong. But I would not seek out a communicator
Ooh they did get it wrong about your baby didn't they? Like you say there is not much you can say about a baby. And there is a one in two chance of guessing the sex so easy really! :)

claracanter

Visit site
This is fascinating but I remain a sceptic. The thing about the headcollar is a common one. I've read other peoples reports about seeing an Animal Communicator and they invariably say something about the headcollar being used. In fact I had to check your post wasn't an old one because I'm certain I've read that before on here even. Yours just happened to get lucky on that one. I can't explain the tooth though.

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
No scepticism here. Amazing I say. Someone on here had a chat to my horse and it was spookily accurate. Totally believe in talking to all my animals and I don't care if anyone thinks I'm demented... you only have one life after all and I'd rather believe that love and compassion should be scattered around like confetti than walking around dead as a doorknob telling everyone they are cuckoo due lack of "evidence".

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
No scepticism here. Amazing I say. Someone on here had a chat to my horse and it was spookily accurate. Totally believe in talking to all my animals and I don't care if anyone thinks I'm demented... you only have one life after all and I'd rather believe that love and compassion should be scattered around like confetti than walking around dead as a doorknob telling everyone they are cuckoo due lack of "evidence".

I know that my animals 'talk' to me, so why wouldn't they do the same to someone else? I think it might be the same person who has told sis and me some very accurate things about our horses and dogs.

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Last week i told the girls they had to be at the gate as it’s half term and had the kids with me with no time to get across the field. I asked politely and thanked them for being good so far. All this week, they’ve waited at the gate. No treats, nothing different in routine, weathers not been that bad, still plenty of grass out there. I’ve told them both how grateful I am for their help every morning.

catkin

Visit site
I know that my animals 'talk' to me, so why wouldn't they do the same to someone else?

Yes, our animals make a real effort to communicate with us here - it's the very least we can do to try and meet them halfway.
Actually I find it rather wonderful that they even consider that we are worth the effort.

Mule

Visit site

I do wish sr
Hi OTH. I know what you mean. I curtailed my use of FB leading up to her visit and also was very cagey with telling people things on the yard in case there was a 'mole' lol. However fortunately the only moles are the ones in the fields! I did correct her when she was wrong but she didn't appear to be floundering at all and I would say that she was right on a good 85% of things. Of course they can make generalizations about your horse by looking at the musculature of it, i.e if its got overdeveloped muscles on his shoulders and chest but a weeny bum its bound to have hind end issues, and an old horse would nearly always have arthritic hocks. They can say "your horse doesn't like its flash noseband" and be correct, what horse does?? And they can say "your horse doesn't like being on a diet" if they can see its overweight because good chance is that it would be on some sort of restriction with its diet. But there didn't seem to be any of that. I've analysed it and analysed it and I am sure I didn't give anything away.

I didn't speak much, just said yes or no like you did although when she was correct on things I did expand in more detail. I really do think there is something in it although I have to say I was surprised she didn't know my dad was in Spirit. But she didn't pretend she knew that he was when I asked her about him which she could easily have done, which is why I think she is really genuine. Horse moved away after about 30 minutes and stood in the corner of the stable absolutely exhausted bless.

I just feel sorry for her now, seeing she put so much effort into telling me she was in so much pain in her mouth and then watching the dentist arrive, take a look in her mouth and walk away without taking any action (or at least in her mind anyway). She must feel so hopeless and helpless, but then maybe horses don't think like we do. Like being lost at sea on a dingy and seeing a plane overhead and then fly in the other direction because its not seen you! She won't know I've got her booked in to take the pain away. Maybe I am being daft! lol I feel quite emotional about it all to be honest.
Get her some Allen and Paige nuts and she'll forgive you 😉

Hollychops

Visit site
I have been to a medium and she mentioned things that even my husband didnt know so even though i was sceptical to start off i ended up believing some of the things she said. Some parts you could argue she just said " Your parents are very proud of what you have acheived" is an example, but knowing about my dads accident when he was in his teens she wouldnt have known before hand, and it wasnt a fishing question, but a "The motorbike accident your dad had that caused .........." was very specific. I have to admit i was impressed by her.

Can you pm me the contact details as i would be interested in what my ponies have to say?

catembi

Visit site
No scepticism from me! I used Ann Dee when Catembi was seriously ill out of sheer desperation as I was trying absolutely anything & everything to save him. The experience was quite astonishing. I've used her on a variety of horses since (far too much to relay on here, but really amazing every time, and started writing her biography, including my experiences. This project has been discontinued, but if anyone is interested, PM with your email address & I would happily send the chapters I've done.

Tarragon

Visit site
I think that I am sceptical as well but I don't write it off completely. I do wonder whether if your mind is completely set against believing in it then it wouldn't work for you, regardless of who the communicator is, whereas if you are bit more open minded then it could surprise you. I do think that some people can be more sensitive and receptive to communicating with animals. I would possibly consider getting one out to have a look at my ponies but wouldn't get one to talk about humans.

mle22

Visit site
I have a very good friend who is an animal communicator and I have no doubt that it is genuine. My daughter is now learning how to do it and getting a lot from being able to tune in to her horses in this way.

Biglets Mummy

Visit site
If you listen to them , you will hear them......... My old/first riding instructor back in 1970.
I've had a couple of whisperers over the years - one was just all about themselves and the publicity. The other one was incredible - no money changed hands and he was bang on. He has passed on now and I think of all the animals he must have helped over the years waiting to see him at the bridge. Makes me smile.

Emma_1994

Visit site
You are going to think I am crazy but.......I had the Reiki/Horse Whisperer out to my horse two weeks ago.

As soon as she walked into the stable she said my horse was telling her she was very bored as I'd cut back on workload and she was bored. She said she'd twanged her leg running around with a bay who was new in the field next door to her. It was very weird as this was exactly what had happened and the bay is new. My horse was on riding rest due to a slight tendon sprain. She loves being hacked out so I can imagine she was very bored.

The communicator went on to say my mare was insistent that someone had used her headcollar and she felt upset about this. I very much doubted this was the case as each horse has their own headcollar and hers was very, very rarely borrowed. I found out later that afternoon that a new horse has been turned out into an adjacent field and the owner hadn't left a headcollar on the fence for the staff to bring her in, so they had indeed borrowed my horses headcollar from the field next door!

She described a few other things, most of which were correct like the fact my Dad (who she didn't know had died) ulcerated leg had healed up a few months before he died. We thought this might have been due to the stuff he was on for his prostate cancer which had then spread into his bones. Dad has suffered a leg ulcer for six plus years which had never healed properly. Then she said my horse missed her 'nuts'. I corrected her by saying that my horse still had nuts in her snackaball every evening without fail. 'No, no' she insisted, 'these are very small nuts, miniscule sized and she had them in her feed'. I had stopped feeding Allen & Page Veteran Vitality after moving from the normal to the light variety and her not eating it, and so I chucked most of it after I gave away what I could to friends on the yard.

She said there was a picture of me and my horse in the bedroom and I had been looking at getting a new frame for it. I had been looking for a frame for the picture some months before but couldn't find the photograph. When I was giving the bedroom and dust and vac the other day I found the photo which had fallen behind the bedside chest of draws in the bedroom. Very strange.
She also said that I'd stopped using a particular bit - and my horse wanted it back. I'd put the bridle in my car with the intention of taking it with me on a fun ride back in August - it was a snaffle but I'd never got round to taking it out of the car and I'd used another bridle instead.

Although she got some things wrong like incorrect bad hock, she was very insistent that my horse was in a lot of pain with her mouth. I denied this was the case as I'd had the dentist out in June for a routine rasp and he'd found nothing wrong only that her mouth would be sensitive for a few days following the rasp. No she was insistent my horse was telling her she was in an awful lot of pain and that she needed the dentist, something the Reiki lady kept communicating to me over and over such was the importance. she was actually begging the Reiki lady to make sure I acted upon what she was telling her.

And so......I decided to speak to the EDT when he was visiting the yard yesterday and he had a look and said my horse had a fractured tooth which would need surgery under standing sedation (see veterinary section).

I find the whole thing very incredible. She has been accurate on many ocasssions both with me and other livery horses in the past. At the risk of sounding slightly off my head do you guys use a Reiki/Horse Communicator/Horse whisperer or do you think its all a load of baloney???
Hi there, I know this is a really old post but would you mind sending me the details of who you used? I'm really interested in getting someone out to my horse. Thank you 😊

lynz88

Visit site
I do believe that there arw some people that can do these....Not horse related but a friend of a friend does the tarot cards and my god she is scarily accurate!!! She also only speaks French and I don't so it isn't as if she can have a conversation to dig for info from me. I remember I was about to pack up and go back to Canada and she said not to and was on the cusp of a new job. But she said I wouldn't be in that job long before being offered a new job and I would be working for a man (and she described the man as well) which would have me traveling around a lot...local travel around London but moving about. A few weeks later I landed my first job in the UK. I was hired by a female and was working in that job for 2 months before being hunted internally by someone else to fill a vacancy...a man who fit the description my friends friend had told me about and yes, I was traveling around London a fair bit as a result of that job change!

dottylottie

Visit site
how strange that this popped up now, i had a very lovely lady communicate with one of mine through a photo reading, and a lot of it was scarily accurate! too specific to just say and hope i’d link it to something.

skinnydipper

Visit site
and that person is still using another of their accounts to read the forum and has at least one more but that is not currently in use.

Last edited: