Horse wont get up

Dizzy socks

Visit site
I would advise taking a trip to Plymouth, to hire the services of a trained circus horse (Important: Must be skewbald). Transport it back to Glasgow at huge cost, and make it lie down next to your horse. As your horse is chestnut, and chestnuts are snobbish, your horse will feel obliged to remove itself, and get as far away as possible from the offending skewbald. Keep the skewbald in your garden shed, and use when necessary.

Odd Socks

Visit site
I was going to say this!!

Put his bridle on, put his saddle on, climb on board and pretend you are doing this:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWd_r2sOPhs

:D :D :D

LOVE THIS!!

I've thought of a potential problem though...maybe Pete doesnt know what tack is (in case YOU don't know OP, its the saddle 'n shizzle)

The remedy? why dont you put the tack on your own back, the bridle round your neck and show him. Just don't get too close or you might get a nasty surprise :eek:

Annagain

Visit site
I think there's a very important factor people are overlooking and poor Pete will continue to suffer until it's dealt with. Most Glaswegians tend to have a strong accent so my guess is he can't understand you what with him being Anglo-Arab. I suggest elocution lessons.

ETA - or sell him and buy a Shetland.

Visit site
I have the vet coming after school, I will update for any genuine people. Thank you for all the PMs I got, appreciate those of you taking me seriously.

Please please tell me there are those out there who have offered actual genuine advise!!

They surely deserve a name and shame?!?!?

Allie5

Visit site
Im a particularly well spoken Glaswegian....shall I come and visit and do some carrot stick waving, horse whispering and I'll find out if he likes his blue bridle? I will only charge £650 per hour. Which is fellow Scot rates and obviously my horse whispering skills are much more valuable than that.

HaffiesRock

Visit site
Im a particularly well spoken Glaswegian....shall I come and visit and do some carrot stick waving, horse whispering and I'll find out if he likes his blue bridle? I will only charge £650 per hour. Which is fellow Scot rates and obviously my horse whispering skills are much more valuable than that.

That's very cheap! Can you come and wave a stick at my boy and ask him why he's always hungry? He wears a brown bridle and is a boy horse if that helps? x

TateandLyle

Visit site
Thanks everyone for your concern, the lady vet come out who was brilliant with Pete. She went over to his stable and he did exactly what he does with me and layed straight down, she did this clicky noise with her mouth and he jumped straight up. He was reluctant to leave his stable but a cherry lickit got him going. Once out she checked him over and said all was well. She thinks he is being stubborn and taking the mick out of me. Pete has now got a companion daddy bout me a lovely new horse today and they are both out in the field together. Now I know he is happy and healthy my instructor is coming out tomorrow my only problem is now i dont know which one to ride lol. Daddy bought another horse because the lady at the riding school said pete would be happier with a friend and it seems to have done the trick. Thanks to the wonderful ladies who sent the PM I wish i could thank you personally but dad took my laptop away lol

caseycat

Visit site
Delicious_D please reveal, i can't see who is on line on my phone, i was thinking that this could be Shill's mischievous handy work :)

TateandLyle

Visit site
Molly will have the pink one she is a bay arab so will fit her. Pete will get a new one mummy is taking me to Hazelden tomorrow I just hope they have a nice one in his size.