Horsebox builders - North England

gallopingby

Visit site
Recommendations please of horsebox/lorry builders Cumbria/Lancs/Durham. Looking for a 2 horse box from reliable builder, must have weight certificate and safe horse area. Not a van conversion type. Which firms have been trading for a while and have good after sales service?

Floofball

Visit site
Kevin Parker, just North of Preston. Can highly recommend them, very professional to deal with, had absolutely no issues with them from start to finish and absolutely love my wagon!

Annie B.

Visit site
Having purchased a brand new, built for me Equi trek ( just don't ask). I then spent TWO years travelling to various shows, events and direct to horse box builders up and down the country. I went to over twenty companies in the north west alone and trust me I have seen it all including new builds there is no way I would even load my horses on. I then met Adam from Bretherton Coachworks and he built my new wagon to the same spec as an Oakley( staff there have worked for Oakley). I went for this company as it is closer to me than Oakley and after having the Equi trek I wanted to be sure if there were any problems I didn't spend full day's driving backwards and forwards. I have had no issues with this lorry at all, everything in the construction is the highest quality and we have gone to town with accessories in the living. We stay away the equivalent of up to 6 weeks a year and loads of days out and it is still immaculate two years on. I will go straight back to them for my next.