Horsebox colour schemes - ideas needed

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
I've just ordered a new build 3.5t box (very excited!) and need to choose how I want it painted. I'm thinking a combination of black and red (the colours I compete in) but really need some ideas of designs. I'd like something a bit different but have no idea what! Can anyone help? Photos of your wagons would be great
grin.gif

gummybear

Visit site
I have just had a new build, and I just trawled through H&H and all other places that have lorries advertised to get ideas, and eventually came up with one. Unfortunately, I dont have any pictures that I can send you

lastresort

Visit site
Me to just having mine done, looked in H & H for ideas. Gone for navy metallic with silver decals, and I could have what I want as hubby doing it but gone with simple!!

tendon_boot

Visit site
mines a metallic silver which kinda has a hind of blue in it. With metallic turquise and purple swirly bits! (descriptive i know) OH had the lorry built as a surprise and its in my colours so im happy
smile.gif

Just make sure its something that wont date and you'll get sick of quickly!! How exciting a new lorry
smile.gif
smile.gif
I'll put some pics of mine up later xx
Edited to add: Please ignore my spelling! Having one of those days!!

Eceni

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I've just ordered a new build 3.5t box (very excited!)

[/ QUOTE ]

lucky you....

can you tell us what kind of box and who's making it and how you chose them out of all the box-builders... (so that those of us trying to make similar decisions can have some ideas)?

ta

good luck

I'd go for blue, but then I like blue...

E

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
It's being built on a Vauxhall Movano 02 by Evolution Horseboxes in Blackpool. I looked round a few different places but his prices are very reasonable and they seem well built (I went to the workshop and saw one in-build). He used to build boxes for Marlborough so has plenty of experience. Plus he gave me a good part-ex on my trailer.

http://www.evolutionhorseboxes.co.uk/

It'll be ready in 3 weeks so I can report back then with what I think of it
grin.gif

lilpinkdonkey4

Visit site
I liked evolution... good choice. Have you had the chassis checked though? PLEASE dont make the same mistake as me and not get it checked... it has turned out to be a costly mistake.

Eceni

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I liked evolution... good choice. Have you had the chassis checked though? PLEASE dont make the same mistake as me and not get it checked... it has turned out to be a costly mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you say more? Like what was wrong with it and who built it on a duff chassis? (PM me if you'd rather not say it on open forum)

thanks

E

sj_mad

Visit site
This is my 3.5t wagon I think the stripes are enough as I think alot of stripes on this kind of wagon look too much
mybox.jpg

This is my old wagon it had carbon fibre effect squares on it looked brill!
SharonsPhotos269a.jpg