Horsebox - does anyone know ...

aliacc

Visit site
Does anyone know of any traders that take horseboxes into sell? It is R reg but practical rather than luxury box.

With not much luck in selling privately and a knee operation imminient I am trying to explore all avenues.

Ali

perfect11s

Visit site
Does anyone know of any traders that take horseboxes into sell? It is R reg but practical rather than luxury box.

With not much luck in selling privately and a knee operation imminient I am trying to explore all avenues.

Ali

Take some good pictures of horse area, outside, under the cab , inside and any bits of damage then list on ebay with a sensible reserve ie= the very least you would take
and a concise description including the unladen weight and mesurements. good luck..

Last edited:

foraday

Visit site
Lots of traders advertise in HH wanting horse boxes.

Obviously their commission may be more than what you want to pay but it depends upon how quickly you want your horse box sold.

My friend hit blanks after trying to sell on ebay and through a couple of magazines and then she turned up at 3 different big shows and had big for sale signs on and did little 'leaflets' and she sold it on the third show and got the asking price too.

Something to consider!