Horsebox has no water or fridge

cally6008

www.tracingequines.co.uk
It's a 7.5 ton horsebox.

We filled the water tank yesterday, flicked a few switches but got nothing.

We've tried playing with switches to get the fridge working but that isn't happening either.

First holiday after the winter and what a disaster
- dog peed on the seats
- leisure battery inside was dead cos someone left light switch on a few days ago -- This won't help
- heated pie up for tea in the GRILL to find it was mostly cold, doh!

Cue a few frazzled nerves n temper, mostly me!
Slept brilliant though, lol
Will add photos of system when back at box this PM

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Not sure if you were asking for help?

Usual best advice is to check all works a good while before going away, then re check a few days before. That advice isn't of much help to you now tho....
Does water tank pump run off leisure battery? Fridge too, or were you trying to run off gas?
If gas, then get competent gas person to check and service.

Hope you get it sorted.

Squeak

Visit site
I've always used hook up or generators when staying in the lorry overnight and just the leisure batteries for day trips as have understood them to be a bit limited when it comes to powering lights, heating, water etc for long. As I'm Dun said, it sounds like you might need to replace them - probably not much help being told now though! Unless you're able to get hook up.

Imagine the fridge and water will be due to leisure battery/ electric issue but often the grill is run off gas I think? Might be worth checking you have gas left and also that it was turned on properly when you used it?

humblepie

Visit site
We have lasted around 5 days with a leisure battery but don't have a microwave, TV, etc with a solar panel to top the battery up. Hope you get sorted.