Horsebox living electrics dilemma. Any experts please.

Louby

Visit site
Finally got my wagon back after an absolute nightmare. Long story cut as short as I can
Bought last November, drove twice, minor issue that required the cab to be tilted, the bracket broke, the cab tipped all the way over, cosmetically damaging all the front and I noticed a wire dangling from the ceiling where the luton would join the body . Fast forward to now and Ive finally got it back looking better than I thought thankfully.
My steerings creaking a bit which it didnt do before so that will definitely be looked at.
The horse camera no longer works, I think that may have been the wire thats snapped as the cab went over.
The lights inside the living wont work off the leisure battery but do off the engine battery (bar those above the luton as I presume the wire to them has been broke too!)
We've charged the Leisure batteries but they still wont work. Ive not checked if everything else works although the heating is blowing air.
I havent a clue about electrics but is there anything simple you could suggest to try before we get someone in to have a look please. Also who would be able to sort this? Im presuming not a mechanic. Im cringing at the possible ££££ it may cost to sort it.
Thanks in advance if youve got this far :)

Breagha

Visit site
Most HGV mechanics will have an idea about electrics but an Auto sparky would be good. My husband is a HGV mechanic and is amazing at electrics.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Having been in a wagon that set on fire due to an electrical fault, and with yours having had a whoopsie, I would take it to an auto electrician for a proper going over.

Louby

Visit site
Thank you both, Im so fed up with it all. Sold my 3.5t to get this as I felt safer having a larger horse, then sadly lost my girl in Jan so a 3.5t would be much more suitable for the pony! Story of my life lol!!

conniegirl

Visit site
Either an auto electrician or a motorhome electrician (who should also be able to check your gas connections at the same time)