HorseBox Living Recommendations

sundaysmile

Visit site
Hi

I have just purchased my horsebox lorry and the living is very tired and basic so I have decided to rip it all out and start again. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can purchase cupboards and seating and other bits and bobs, i've read that caravan interiors are good to use but I haven't found any companies that sell things individually does anyone know of any. . I have someone all lined up ready to carry out the work so any advice will be gratefully received.

thanks loads

Melissa

showqa

Visit site
Maybe go to a caravan breakers yard?

Hobs and the like of course must be safe, so have to have them checked and installed by a pro.

Also, if you google caravan spares quite a few companies come up.

perfect11s

Visit site
Hi

I have just purchased my horsebox lorry and the living is very tired and basic so I have decided to rip it all out and start again. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can purchase cupboards and seating and other bits and bobs, i've read that caravan interiors are good to use but I haven't found any companies that sell things individually does anyone know of any. . I have someone all lined up ready to carry out the work so any advice will be gratefully received.

thanks loads

Melissa
try www.magnummotorhomes.co.uk they do all sorts of stuf including lightweight ply any coach trimmer or upolster will make up cusions im doing a self build and have found a lot of stuff is avalible from magnum or there is Olearys in hull, or you can use domestic kitchen units but this will add a lot of weight the other way is to buy a caravan and break it up for what you need...

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
When fitting out your lorry don't fall into the trap of buying some kitchen units etc & fitting them in. They are extremely heavy & in no time your ULW will has increased out of all proportion.

The cheapest way of fitting out the living area is to look on ebay for a caravan. Put in your postcode & maximum distance you want to travel & search. You will come across numerous cheap caravans. Some of them pretty luxurious but getting on in years. The cupboards, fridge, hob, sink etc will all be useable & far cheaper than buying individually. You may even get a water heater, leisure battery charging system, all sorts. Additionally caravan furniture is built of lighter materials than normal furniture. The upholstery may appear dated but recover the cushions with a more modern fabric & it will lift the whole job. ;)

perfect11s

Visit site