Horsebox Spotting

Renvers

Visit site
Does anyone else play this game on their travels?

I have just driven 100 miles on the M6 with two friends playing spot the horsebox :D . We saw so many we started giving a point for spotting it first; a point deducted when it turns out to be a camper van or normal lorry and extra points if you can name the make of lorry with a point for a Iveco up to 7 points for the one and only Lehel we saw!

We also awarded black marks to the drivers for shabby boxes, dodgy suspensions and not having nice area interiors and windows.

Passed the time very well ;)

Supertrooper

Visit site
I was in the M6 today too and there were a lot of horse boxes. I always check them out, especially the really posh ones to see if they're anyone famous :)

I once drove behind Carl Hesters lorry and at Olympia a few years ago we were on a roundabout with Michael Whittakers box, so exciting!

Renvers

Visit site
I was in the M6 today too and there were a lot of horse boxes. I always check them out, especially the really posh ones to see if they're anyone famous :)

I once drove behind Carl Hesters lorry and at Olympia a few years ago we were on a roundabout with Michael Whittakers box, so exciting!

Ooh yes we were loving the posh ones! I like your celeb ones, they would have scored lots of bonus points!

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Not done this with horseboxes, but I once had a boss where if we were travelling she would make me play the "Eddie Stobart" game which was very similar. We were usually driving a horsebox though, so maybe that was the difference?

Rather cutsey, but when we saw one we had to shout out first, but her son would say "Eddie SNOWBART" when they played the game at home, so we had to shout that too at work.......

I have left now and can only ask myself "really?"!!!