Horseboxseller ltd

HelenBack

Visit site
Just wondering if anybody has any experience of this company please? I'm looking to sell my 7.5 tonne horsebox and am keen to go through a company if possible rather than have the hassle of a private sale. I've read some old reviews that don't look too encouraging but am wondering if anybody has any more up to date experience?

Thanks.

Darkly_Dreaming_Dex

Visit site
Just wondering if anybody has any experience of this company please? I'm looking to sell my 7.5 tonne horsebox and am keen to go through a company if possible rather than have the hassle of a private sale. I've read some old reviews that don't look too encouraging but am wondering if anybody has any more up to date experience?

Thanks.
A. friends recent experience was easy sale of lorry, months later still no cash..

A couple of years ago another friend sold hers through Luke at Central England horseboxes without any issues

the other one i have seen is Warwickshire horseboxes who are advertising for trucks but I’ve never dealt with them so not able to give any review!

HelenBack

Visit site
Thanks for that, that doesn't sound good. I've heard good things about Central England Horseboxes from elsewhere actually so will give them a try.

chaps89

Visit site
I spoke to Warwickshire Horseboxes earlier this summer when I sold my 3.5t. They offered a fair price to sell on my behalf and a pretty low price to buy it outright from me. But they were quick to respond to correspondence, happy to collect the box from me and clean it up which would have saved me some hassle.
I ended up selling privately as the market for 3.5t was a bit bonkers.
I have a friend trying to sell an old big box (7.5t maybe) and she’s struggling and I’m sure I’ve seen a few people on here say they are/have struggled to shift their bigger boxes so a sale at a trade price might not be a bad idea

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I bought off the Horsebox seller. It was all fairly easy and straight forward but we did have a expensive issue with the box a few month after buying that he said was to be checked and fixed before collection. We had quite a bit of hassle getting it sorted on the warrenty but it was paid in the end. I’d probably not use them again.

HelenBack

Visit site
Thanks for all the feedback, I have decided to give them a miss. I've been in touch with Central England Horseboxes and things are looking promising so I will probably go with them.

Nicnac

Visit site
Are they allowed to trade again? https://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/horseboxseller-ltd-guilty-vat-fraud-696139

I bought a box off them - I was quite lucky as contacted the previous owner before completing the purchase and it was kosher. She'd downgraded so sold her little used 7.5 to them and got a smaller box from them too. I didn't enjoy dealing with them - found them arrogant and then tried to follow up something and was ignored.

Central England has a really good rep.

ShowJumperBeckii

Visit site
Are they allowed to trade again? https://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/horseboxseller-ltd-guilty-vat-fraud-696139

I bought a box off them - I was quite lucky as contacted the previous owner before completing the purchase and it was kosher. She'd downgraded so sold her little used 7.5 to them and got a smaller box from them too. I didn't enjoy dealing with them - found them arrogant and then tried to follow up something and was ignored.

Central England has a really good rep.
I’m sure the company was just put into someone else’s name and carried on trading! It’s changed a few times!

Ratface

Visit site
I hope Karma (aka HMRC) catches up with them (again) in the very near future. Obviously, their previous stretch in prison wasn't a sufficient deterant.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Gosh, I feel like I got off lightly. My box is actually a good (ancient now) but once the issue was fixed it’s been great.
I don’t doubt it was my OH getting pretty aggressive that got it sorted, I was getting no where ?

Bernster

Visit site
My friend is using central horseboxes to sell her 6.5t. Process so far has been fine although he’s still got it after a few weeks and it’s not sold yet, but he is advertising it.