www.myspace.com
Look at scrappy
Think hes enjoying it anyway lol
smile.gif

PICT0913.jpg

PICT0911.jpg

showjump2003

Visit site
Both of mine have treacle noses from their horselyx! It's hell to wash off! But they love them so much lol

The dun's nose isn't ment to be that colour!

play10.jpg

MagicMelon

Visit site
Mine do that too! I taught one of mine to give me kisses though which he seems to love to do straight after licking one of those!! He pratically chases me about kissing me for more! Getting that stuff out of your hair is pretty nasty.....

rcm_73

Visit site
Hehe! My mare did that when she first had her horselyx! Luckily she's bay not grey! If it's any consolation, the novelty does seem to wear off after a while and they tuck in not quite so much!!

pottamus

Visit site
Ahh yes very funny! When I bought my boy one it was summer and I had not realised that in between licking his treat he had been scratching himself and swatting flies...the rest you can imagine....sticky patches of goo all over his chest, sides and tummy...wonderful!!!!!! He also quickly learn't the art of biting chunks out of it rather than licking...so he has not had one since, being a good doer native!

IluvCH

Visit site
hehe!

I've got a grey, and he's got an red/ orange mineral lick thing, he had it all up his face one morning and it looked like blood, I had a MAJOR panick!

Theresa_F

Visit site
Looks very happy - Cairo gets a similar nose after my homemade lickits of sugar and black treacle - and his nose is huge.

I find an old flannel with hot water gets it off (eventually).

vivhewe

Visit site
LOL! They make them about 5 miles from me - I love the tubs for jumping, although they usually get borrowed to make sheep troughs, but they are very sticky!
grin.gif

Still, it keeps them happy
smile.gif