Horses hit by car because of wearing helmets... WHAT?

dulcie_dustyxx

Visit site
I have been waiting for it, here comes Miss "I know it ALL":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-rR--oceIQ

:D ;)

Yes I made myself quite clear in the comments 😂 I find it funny how just because they don't use a hat (unsafe) and don't use a bit (again how the hell do you stop a bolt in a head collar?!) they think they know everything!! These poor women who went through this do NOT need to be hated on in a situation I myself personally wouldn't have handled as well as these two did.

dulcie_dustyxx

Visit site
I did, and got a lot of abuse from him and his little, brainless (so no helmets required!) buddies.

No surprise he has a gun channel, I bet he's a good ole Republican-voting, God fearing, all-American, lifelong NRA member. And therefore, he is right about everything. Moron.

Anyone notice he copied and pasted he SAME answer every time?

Yes he did the same to me pointing out that so many people in England can't fry and egg or change a lightbulb. I didn't say but does he know how many US citizens don't have a passport!

Beausmate

Visit site
Yep, cos all those knock to the head really improve imagination :D

I felt like replying with 'I heard everyone in the US gets shot at least once in their life, that McDonalds are standard for school dinners and that in some states, it is illegal to have less than 75% body fat'. :D

laura_nash

towercottage.weebly.com
I particularly liked how many people were calling the poor women names for daring to ride their horses in THE RAIN. This seemed to be the main point for some posters, because of cause you just don't ride if its raining. I wonder how they'd get on here in Ireland, they might get maybe 5 days riding a year :)

AmieeT

Visit site
Gosh, there are some horrible people!

I don't understand how on earth they're all saying the riders had 'plenty of time' to move up to the bank? I re watched the video, its 3/4 seconds from when the car appears (from the camera's position, not theirs!) in the frame, to when they get hit. I certainly wouldn't have moved that quickly!

Have promised myself I won't respond to any more comments... Must stay strong... But the force is weak in this one!

HashRouge

Visit site
Gosh, there are some horrible people!

I don't understand how on earth they're all saying the riders had 'plenty of time' to move up to the bank? I re watched the video, its 3/4 seconds from when the car appears (from the camera's position, not theirs!) in the frame, to when they get hit. I certainly wouldn't have moved that quickly!

Have promised myself I won't respond to any more comments... Must stay strong... But the force is weak in this one!
Honestly, resist the temptation because you will never change the minds of people like that.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I have watched the first part of all 3 videos, but could not bring myself to watch the whole videos. From what I got out of it they believe...

1. You should not ride horses on the road.
2. You should not ride horses in the rain.
3. When you wear a hat this means you will not take care.
4. You should not wear high viz.
5. If there is no trail to ride on you should just make one (?).
6. He seems to be rather anti-woman.
7. You should be able to predict the route of a vehicle as it skids and react accurately within 3 seconds.
8. No one in England minds horses riding on the verge.
9. You are stupid if you follow the law.
10. In England traffic drives on the right (???)?

I have had to peel my husband off the ceiling, he is very cross. That may be because I was it by a drink driver many years ago, and without my helmet I would probably not be here now.

The man is not really rational IMO.
He does not understand England and English ways.
He is rather rude, as is the young lady.
I am surprised by the vitriolic comments.

I just hope the two ladies who had the accident do not see the 3 videos, or read the hateful comments. If they do then I believe it will impact their mental welfare.

If I knew the two women involved then I would not show them the video. I would advise them not to watch it. The man is so far removed from our reality that his comments are not relevant.

I believe the comments are Harassment or bullying, and have started to work through the comments reporting them. You report them by the little ... at the side of the comments.

maggiestar

Visit site
His videos get 'recommended' to me every so often on youtube but I can't bear listening to that weird screechy voice. He sounds a bit juvenile to put it mildly.

dulcie_dustyxx

Visit site
I have watched the first part of all 3 videos, but could not bring myself to watch the whole videos. From what I got out of it they believe...

1. You should not ride horses on the road.
2. You should not ride horses in the rain.
3. When you wear a hat this means you will not take care.
4. You should not wear high viz.
5. If there is no trail to ride on you should just make one (?).
6. He seems to be rather anti-woman.
7. You should be able to predict the route of a vehicle as it skids and react accurately within 3 seconds.
8. No one in England minds horses riding on the verge.
9. You are stupid if you follow the law.
10. In England traffic drives on the right (???)?

I have had to peel my husband off the ceiling, he is very cross. That may be because I was it by a drink driver many years ago, and without my helmet I would probably not be here now.

The man is not really rational IMO.
He does not understand England and English ways.
He is rather rude, as is the young lady.
I am surprised by the vitriolic comments.

I just hope the two ladies who had the accident do not see the 3 videos, or read the hateful comments. If they do then I believe it will impact their mental welfare.

If I knew the two women involved then I would not show them the video. I would advise them not to watch it. The man is so far removed from our reality that his comments are not relevant.

I believe the comments are Harassment or bullying, and have started to work through the comments reporting them. You report them by the little ... at the side of the comments.

Thankyou! I didn't know how to do it. I just resorted to politely explaining to the worst cases ;)

dulcie_dustyxx

Visit site
This particular you tuber really riles me, she has lots of young followers and really hasn't a clue!
Anyone seen the horses have bad days video ��������������

No I haven't - thought it was just another fail video - I'm guessing by the emojis its not?

Turitea

Visit site
The last one of Rick's made me laugh so hard I nearly choked on my sandwich.
But on a more serious note, why do both of them have the need to always call people they see in the wrong all possible nasty names under the sun? And why do both them have to scream, screech, yell, shout etc. to bring their points across? Puzzles me every time.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Not good for someone with a pathological correction problem.
I'm stuck on it happened in nottingham 4 hours from me... ermm.... nope very much cambrigeshire!

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the other people in the world.

Hoof_Prints

Visit site
The level of stupidity is actually painful, what morons! couldn't help but post a comment. Didn't watch the whole thing, it was hurting my head to listen.

Pilib

Visit site
The last one of Rick's made me laugh so hard I nearly choked on my sandwich.
But on a more serious note, why do both of them have the need to always call people they see in the wrong all possible nasty names under the sun? And why do both them have to scream, screech, yell, shout etc. to bring their points across? Puzzles me every time.

Raleighlink14 is an absolute disgrace. She has such a high opinion of herself and her equine knowledge/ability. I can't understand why she's so popular!

MileAMinute

Visit site
Raleighlink14 is an absolute disgrace. She has such a high opinion of herself and her equine knowledge/ability. I can't understand why she's so popular!

And her eyebrows are highly irritating. They look like motorbike handles. I can't take her seriously (even if I valued her opinion) because they distract me so much.