Horses on A41 last night?

ellerslie83

Visit site
My other half was coming home from work last night around 12.30am and luckily wasn't going fast and there was two horses wandering about in the fast lane of the A41 to Aylesbury - he did report it, but no idea what happened - anyone got any info - seems too far to be the MK horses? Or am I messing up my geography ??

Antw23uk

Visit site
Nope not messing up, MK is further on. Poor horses, hope they are ok and REALLY lucky because most of the road has no lighting and people use it as a race track!
I call it the never ending road, I cant bring myself to go home that way because it just goes on and on and on ......

webble

Visit site
Nope not messing up, MK is further on. Poor horses, hope they are ok and REALLY lucky because most of the road has no lighting and people use it as a race track!
I call it the never ending road, I cant bring myself to go home that way because it just goes on and on and on ......

Hope horses are ok

You are right it comes all the way up North to Birkenhead!!

Mince Pie

Visit site
A41 is lethal on the Aylesbury - Bicester stretch at least (mum lives in Grendan) so hopefully at that time of night there weren't many drivers around.

Addicted to Hunting

Visit site
My house is very close to where they where. I'm house sitting some where else at moment, but unfortunately saw on fb, that they where looking for the owner of 2 horse that had escaped, 1 had to be put down and the other was in police care. Had caused 3 car's to crash. Have not heard whose they are though, just so so grateful they weren't mine, as one was described as a 15hh bay mare, which mine is so did have a heart stopping moment! Thoughts to the owners.

ellerslie83

Visit site
Blimey, how awful...poor things, hope they find their owner! That road is awful I'm always worried I'll hit an animal - though never imagined it would potentially be a horse.
I was on that road only half an hour before my other half was....he has a big land rover but I only have a little fiesta....think I might look for a different way home at night....