HORSEWATCH - Thanks for helping us have a Happy Christmas!

PeterNatt

s68.photobucket.com
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Christmas is a time where we could all do with some extra money, and you are always so generous and helpful, making me and my mates welcome at your own expense.

Take this week, we’d been watching this yard and saw where the house key was left on the ledge in the porch, and the tack room keys in the hanging basket so we went in when the school run was on. We knew no-one would be there for at least half an hour – plenty of time. We were saved the job of loading gear on the lorry as no-one could be bothered to unload it after the show (nice one!)If the box had a tracker, we’d dump it, but it didn’t – most don’t. We’d been making friends with the dogs, which always get shouted at and shut away ‘cos someone thinks they are after the cat, when they are really doing their job. The Labrador puppy was a bonus – he’ll fetch a pretty penny. The rugs hanging over the doors were nice, all new and not a mark on them. ‘Course, if they’d been used, and on the horses, we would have nicked ‘em, and then come back and had the new ones which wouldn’t have been marked anyway!

Great having a sign on the door to show us where the gear is stashed. Nice new reinforced tack room door, lovely hinges we could’ve unscrewed from the outside if we didn’t have the key, which we didn’t need – we just climbed the gap in the eaves between the stable next to the tack room, full of more posh saddles and bridles, not a mark on them either. You lot make our job so easy! We didn’t bother about the CCTV, we just used the broom handle to turn the camera to the sky, same with the lights, and if there were alarms we’d remove them and dump them into the water trough. No pretty pictures of us then and no one alerted.

Using the handy wheelbarrows we could cart the stuff off and put it in the trailer. Cheap locks and clamps always easy to remove with a jemmy. And who left the keys in the quad bike? That really was kind. Got that on the lorry no problem. So that was our haul for the day; horsebox loaded with gear and quad bike, trailer loaded with tack, rugs, and wheelbarrows, and a puppy to boot! Off to do another one down the road, it’s got lovely security at the front, so we’ll just drive round the back where it will soon be pitch black, lift the gate off the hinges and we’ll be in and out before you know it. We’ll mark this property though,‘cos we know that the insurance will pay out without question and not ask for proof of security on the new stuff – we’ll put you down for another visit in three months!

Have a lovely Christmas, you can be certain we will!

Regards,

Mr.T Leaf, Mr Rich Pickings, Mr Grabbitt , and the boss, “General” Bazz Tarde

Cahill

Visit site
oh dear,makes you think,doesn`t it?

but what can we do?
underground bunker maybe or turn our bedroom into a tackroom?
mad.gif

Cahill

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one thats confused?

[/ QUOTE ]

it`s telling you how a thief would see your yard and get all your stuff and even use your own barrow or lorry to have it away.

happihorse

Visit site
Very thought provoking.

There is loads that you can do to stop Bazz Tarde and his pals from having such a happy Christmas - it really is just the most simple things.

Pedantic

Visit site
If I was in charge of the country when caught and convicted they would be, Mr Handless, Mr Ivorno bollicks, Mr Kneckless, sentencing carried out by me German executor D.I. Fokker