Horsey FB sites...

thatsmygirl

Visit site
There was one last night of a teenager on her her pony bareback with bridle and head collar in a field. There were 3 photos of said pony rearing from different angles. Her question was how is my position when my pony is rearing? SERIOUSLY she then went on to say pony always does at the start of schooling because she doesn't like it and she couldn't afford to get it's teeth/back etc checked but pony wasn't in pain just didn't like schooling!!! But how was her position? Did she need to lean forward more! Joke absolute joke

I saw this one and I'm sorry but I did giggle and move on. I see so many of them that I do nothing but read, shake head and move on. This is why I gave up dealing and the horses I have now will never move from my care and would rather pts.

niagaraduval

Visit site
Tell me about it! I'm 34 weeks pregnant and stuck at home slowly turning into a daytime tv watching chav.. ;-)

Ne1 got ne free baby clothes must b cheep cos skint n dnt wont 2 spend money wen d baby wil jus grow owt of dem....?

PSML !! When I'm feeling down, I watch Jeremy Kyle.

It makes me feel good about myself.

starryeyed

Visit site
Also, the generic comment on a well put together ad selling a horse seems to be "would you consider loan" even in instances where the advert states "please no timewasters/loans/LWVTB"

YES! Drives me insane, it's on everything! I've had to take myself off the majority of horsey groups because they are just full of heartbreaking adverts.

RainbowDash

Visit site
I have seen some ads on a popular 'Previously loved' site recently and have tried to refrain from replying (okay failed in one).

1. Student with one acre wants horse or pony for free - don't worry though as she/he has funds for food but just can't afford to buy.
2. Part loan for unridden horse £35 per week DIY (said horse old companion and did not load - why?? :( ).
3. Shetland - for sale through loss of interest (pictures show pony on a back garden), in need of adult handling - I message asking for more Info (turn out? Farrier? Dentist? Etc and message ignored - advert still on and updated)
4. Part loan showing beautiful horse sailing over a big double and next PIC shows owner and horse with ribbons - then read advert - strictly hacking only - no jumping!! Grrr!

Don't get me started on Faceache - I commented on a post about saddles (poster wanted a new saddle) and turned out poster has never had a saddler out and just kept buying new ones without fitting (seemed rather amazed that you could have someone out to fit a saddle) - I think my poor head needs a rest from hitting the desk ;-)

MyDogIsAnIdiot

Visit site
There was one last night of a teenager on her her pony bareback with bridle and head collar in a field. There were 3 photos of said pony rearing from different angles. Her question was how is my position when my pony is rearing? SERIOUSLY she then went on to say pony always does at the start of schooling because she doesn't like it and she couldn't afford to get it's teeth/back etc checked but pony wasn't in pain just didn't like schooling!!! But how was her position? Did she need to lean forward more! Joke absolute joke

What group was this?

Cherryade

Visit site
Wanted tb mares and stallions 16hh broke and unbroke must have walerbys passports clean or stamp out passports and clean limbed good sound horses wanted pm me with info and prices No silly or stupid prices

You couldn't make half of it up :(

exracehorse

Visit site
One on chit chat and tack this morning. Arab being ridden in the yard. No hat. No riding boot. Not even a saddle. And head collar over bridle. Groan.

Moomin1

Visit site
Last night...Pair of dirty worn poo covered muckers for sale....pictured on THE KITCHEN WORKTOP next to the kettle and sink....Just, why?? Worse still....seller's profile pic shows a massively overweight rider on an undersized horse, no hat, hauling the horse btv.....

NellRosk

Visit site
One on chit chat and tack this morning. Arab being ridden in the yard. No hat. No riding boot. Not even a saddle. And head collar over bridle. Groan.

Was that the chav wearing trainers? Guess what?! I got a fb message off him the other day when I dared comment on a photo of another horse he had up for sale. The message stated that he rode for 'top riders and proffessionalls'....what, whilst wearing trackies and trainers?! Yeah okay then! WHAT PLANET ARE THESE PEOPLE ON

eta can you tell I'm in a terrible mood :eek:

exracehorse

Visit site
Was that the chav wearing trainers? Guess what?! I got a fb message off him the other day when I dared comment on a photo of another horse he had up for sale. The message stated that he rode for 'top riders and proffessionalls'....what, whilst wearing trackies and trainers?! Yeah okay then! WHAT PLANET ARE THESE PEOPLE ON

eta can you tell I'm in a terrible mood :eek:

Yes! He's always advertising. Had two up for sale last month saying they 'he wanted them gone asap as they owed him money' horrid advert. Is he the one also selling the coloured that is broken to ride at 2 years. Advert shows someone wearing a baseball cap and old anorak and trainers. Someone asked how much weight the mare could carry. Its a baby and should nt be ridden at all!