Horsey Podcast

BunnyDog

Visit site
We have a couple good ones.

1) Major League Eventing. The Boyd Martin episode was particularly interesting.

2) Practical Horseman Podcast. LOVED the most recent episode with Kevin Babbington.

3) For those who have been interested in the Safe Sport issues, NPR (National Public Radio) has done a brilliant series on the girls/ women in gymnastics abused by Dr. Larry Nassar, who was the impetus for the Safe Sport congressional law. It's called 'Believed." Just as a warning it is a blunt description at points of sexual abuse. But it makes it that much more thought provoking to see all
the families who were fooled by him. It is however well done.

Emily

SoHorsey

New User
Visit site
I've tried Olivia Towers which I felt wasn't horsey enough for me and horse hour which I felt was aimed at a more novice market maybe? I liked Heels down happy hour, which is very American but pretty good. Then on another thread someone suggested Buck Off Banter which I listened to and really enjoyed. Thanks for the suggestions

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
The way of champions - not horsey but really interesting about sport and coaching
The Eventing Radio Show
British Equestrian Podcast - Team GBR
Major League Eventing
Equiratings Eventing Podcast
Absolutely hate Horse Hour.
Equestrian performance & Fitness
The Practical Horseman
Dressage Radio Show
Equestrian Legends
Heels Down Happy Hour
Horse Radio Network
Daily Strides
Working from the Inside Out

scats

Visit site
Apologies to all but I watched a demo by Olivia and was not particularly impressed

Can I ask why?
I watch her vlogs, mostly because I enjoy looking at her house and facilities and thinking ‘I wish!’

As for podcasts, I started listening to Buck Off Banter yesterday and I love it. The two ladies bounce off each other fantastically and it’s really quite funny at times!