horsey tv show..

Uraeus

Visit site
Does anyone remember the name of a horse racing tv show that was on quitea few years ago? I ccan't remember whether it was a series of a film but I think it was a series lol, just been annoying me recently and I wish I could remember the name of it! It was Irish, and had a girl jockey in it :-/

NooNoo59

Visit site
Does anyone remember the name of a horse racing tv show that was on quitea few years ago? I ccan't remember whether it was a series of a film but I think it was a series lol, just been annoying me recently and I wish I could remember the name of it! It was Irish, and had a girl jockey in it :-/

was the main guy blonde? think he was in something else I watched a couple of weeks ago, couldn't remember the name of the programmed then and still cant, going to google!!

Uraeus

Visit site
I can't remember! Was about a racing yard, think the girl was blonde, she was the daughter of a racehorse trainer and trying to prove she was good enough to be a jockey, I think?? I remember when a guy rode abhorse he shouldn't have and had paint on his hands from the horses stable door... Lol