Horsing Around

Amber123

Visit site
I was just wondering if anyone has ever bought a saddle from Horsing Around Saddlery and what their experiences where with the company. I have just used them to buy a saddle but I feel very let down by their customer service and was wondering if anyone had received the same experience? I ordered a saddle 6 weeks ago and it still has not been delivered even tho they gave me a 4 week turnaround and given the current climate I am a bit worried if its ever going to get to me! I tried chased them yesterday by phone and they didnt get back to me so I sent them an email but I received rude one back telling me to be patient!

Amber123

Visit site
Thanks, they are down south and I am in Bedforshire so thats why I didnt pop in before, luckly tho I am going to Newquay on Thursday so I am planning to pay them a visit on the way. Hopefully the outcome wont spoil my holiday tho! x

bellaboo

Visit site
I've used them, haven't really had a problem with them but that is probably because i went in to collect the saddles myself, the only thing i did find is they can be abit pushy! so not much help

Amber123

Visit site
Yeah i found them pushy, i've already paid for half the saddle so that's why I am so worried about it not getting to me! I wish I had not paid for it until it was ready for delivery!

Ashtree

www.reesrussell.co.uk
Always a bit worrying when we have parted with money and nothing is coming back. I note their website is currently being 'updated' and it appears to have been that way for a while. I've pm'ed you with a phone number that might be of use.