Hose pipe palarva !

WallisM

Visit site
Well as you all know I moved my 2 boys to a new yard 4 weeks ago, The YO has 5 horses and they all stand in a row waiting for their hooves and legs to be cleaned
grin.gif
using the high water pressure hose pipe, My Murph will kinda let me clean his but does have a paddy
mad.gif
but least I can get it done.
I thought it's about time Jim got used to it
smirk.gif
. Well as soon as I turned the hose on he towed me around the yard so I thought it's the noise, So took the high pressure connection off, Still towed me about. The YO asked me if I wanted a hand, I really don't like people messing with my horses incase they (person) gets hurt, But never mind Jim flipped again and tanked off down to the gate with Barbara in tow, She said to put a bridle on him for more control, He still was a little TW*T stamping his feet and snorting
shocked.gif
but after 30mins he settled and let her get on with it.

Why he couldn't of just stood and get it done the easy way, So what am I doing tonight ???? Getting Jim hosed again
confused.gif

Anyone elses horse like this with the hose ? I really do think he was frightened but then he uses his size to get out of things he don't want to do! Another thing is it's gr8 having people to help, I ain't had that b4.

Sorry for the long post
wink.gif

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
My 4yo won't let me put a measuring stick to him, he thinks its a big scary monster, but is quite happy to be hosed all over, infact he actually seems to enjoy the hose pipe, now i know which I would find more scary if I was a horse!

pottamus

Visit site
Took my boy quite a few attempts to get him used to the hose. I had to stand away and aim the pipe at his legs because he would kick out at it! So I just held it on him from a safe distance and as he danced around I made sure the hose followed him. He gave up and got used to it after the third time! Now he likes to grab it with his mouth at the end so the water goes all over his mouth and up his face!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Always a good idea for two of you to get a horse used to the hosepipe - one to hold horse, one to introduce the hosepipe.

Saves so much time, hastle and palarva generally.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Well I must say YO did a fab job on her own bless her !
Well lets just see what he is like tonight ?!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes but YO's horse is used to it???