Hot horse shower

ollierdog

Visit site
Hi guys thinking of purchasing a hot horse shower just wondering if anyone has got one/ used one as it is quite a lot of money to spend. We hunt twice a week and do a lot of eventing so thinking it would definatly be useful- currently using a cold power wash at home but would love to have hot water- sure the horse would too:):) thanks

Marydoll

Visit site
Ive just got an ordinary shower with an element that heats my water up, the hose attaches to it, i switch it on and viola, hot water and half the price of a proper equestrian one

Scottish_Miss

Visit site
Defo a great purchase - prior to ours we had to boil a million kettles as my lad is almost pure white now and we show!!!! defo wrong colour - but its practical, saves time and effort and less hassle for him too as not standing around as long.
having warm water in middle of winter is a god send - first day we tried it was rather chilly and he had a mane and tail wash - he loved it all warm and then rugged up snugg to dry off.

defo worth the money

dont get the trolley though as cheaper getting one from DIY store - just google sack trolley - same with the spray head - you may have one already

good luck

hunteress

Visit site
Hi Ive just got mine from www.Showerking.co.uk today so havn't tried it yet but the lady was very very helpfull you also have to buy a calor gas bottle which is £38 then £15 to fill from then on and 2 d batteries £4.99 it all adds up but i think it will be worth it I have a Mobi as well but its a pain and the water dosn't stay very hot I would ring up look on line and have a chat.

Montmorency

Visit site
It's not necessarily the case that you can just have an electric shower put in unfortunately. I was hoping to do this but had a quote from an electrician for nearly £600 :eek:

Even though there is electricity, the cable wouldn't cope with the power requirements of a shower so we would need a whole new cable installing from the main fuse box in the house (and stables are only next door to house).

I'm now looking at the LPG gas showers as an alternative but can't decide on the 5L one or 10L one.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Love mine don't know how I lived without it.
I love that to drain it all you do is remove two hose fittings so no chance of it freezing in bad weather.