Houghton Hall EC

dafthoss

Visit site
It isnt anybody new! Same ownership just management change. May be assuming to much but I suspect Patsy will be involved in some way!!
When you make that investment you expect results! however in the real world we all know you dont see it back! Watch this space as they say as the owner wont accept loses for very long and he has other businesses that could easily use that site .

I know it's not a new owner. I didn't ask if it had a new owner. The post has lots of mentions of new people running it, one even saying the old ones have been kicked off already, I asked if any one knew who they were yet.

omshowjumper

Visit site
Fantastic venue, always been very well run at all competitions I have been to. Have a fantastic turnout and the couple are very friendly at every event i have attended.

loopiesteff

Visit site
I know it's not a new owner. I didn't ask if it had a new owner. The post has lots of mentions of new people running it, one even saying the old ones have been kicked off already, I asked if any one knew who they were yet.

Not heard anything as yet, I know a few people have been asked but they've said they don't want it - probably because of the bad rep it already has! Pity!

popsdosh

Visit site
Have to be very careful what I say,but it would not be many peoples cup of tea!!
It is owned by somebody who has spent a lot and expects a return which with most ECs is impossible.

Last edited:

B18amab18ama

New User
Visit site
Hi went there today jumping bs and not impressed with new management at all poo everywhere when they stated there would be strict rules stating it should be picked up! And judges letting people warm up for ever and making others wait while they do so even though class had finished and rider had been watching everyone else jump then he made us all wait for 10 minutes so he can warm up and judges allowing this is a joke!!! No atmosphere at all either! Enjoyed going when old management was there I must say!!