Hovis - can't believe it...

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
Hovis blogs are awesome and I'm sending masses of vibes that everything works out. I'm not on facebook so Ill have to wait until next week to find out what happens. Good luck to everyone involved.

Hexx

Visit site
He's lost vision in one eye and almost all in the other, so they are putting in a replacement lens.

The problem is with the GA, as I don't think he tolerates GAs well, plus he is such a big horse to put under.

McFluff

Visit site
HHO healing vibes from me. His connections must be sick with worry. It's such a big deal putting a horse under GA, but sounds like he's in the best hands possible.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
He's lost vision in one eye and almost all in the other, so they are putting in a replacement lens.

The problem is with the GA, as I don't think he tolerates GAs well, plus he is such a big horse to put under.

I know that feeling as my first mare lost all hers in one eye and the other lense detached but it gave her 20% vision in one eye.

Wishing you well Hovis

Mrs B

Visit site
Henry sez: 'Good luck and get better soon, or I'll bite ya big Clydesdale butt'.

'Love reading your updates every week and huge luck for the op'. (Henry's Mum, sending large G&Ts, tissues and chocolate to Hovis' Mum).