Hovis' friday diary

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
Dear diary
I think the world has gone very strange in this new year.
First of all there is a lot of the evil white stuff on the ground that we all know EATS horses. In fact there is that much of it that none of us have been out for weeks. It was kind of fun at first – like a big sleep over party but its getting really boring now. Plus I’m starting to get to know my fellow stable mates a little bit more than I think is healthy. Seriously some of them can fart for England. I know a touch of flatulence can’t be helped but when they are holding competitions as to who can do the loudest one then it’s offensive. That’s before I mention some of the conversation topics. My young innocent ears are positively mortified as to what the older boys and girls have been talking about – I had NO idea that “jump” had a different connotation to the one where there’s fences involved.
Mum and Dad come down twice a day to see me, make me move into wise old Timmys old stable so they can clean out mine and then the last few days they’ve been making me walk out into the white stuff! Do they not love me? Yesterday the white stuff was moving towards me all the time and I was not happy at all. Dad told me it was the wind and to stop being such a poof. Its alright for him – he’d not suddenly grown 4 inches taller and wasn’t trying to control 4 feet that suddenly had a mind of their own. Mum did get all the nasty white stuff out of my feet when I came back inside but still I think there was no need to put me in that kind of danger.
I did briefly organise a “blow away the white stuff” party the other night but after two of us started hyperventilating and ginger-not-totally-wench-like mare fainted I figured we were fighting a battle we can’t win.
Mum bought me a new treat ball to play with yesterday so I got my own back on all the farters by keeping them awake all night kicking it into the wall. Things went slightly wrong when a rather enthusiastic kick sent it into the air and into the water bucket mum has put in for me. It’s perhaps worthy of note that this does not aid retrieving the treats out of it – they swell up and then get stuck. I haven’t been so frustrated since fit mare told me she was naked and mum had put my rugs up so I couldn’t see…………
Mum has told me her and Dad are still on the hunt for a new brother or sister for me since poof bags departure but all the white stuff means that there’s no point in going to see anyone as they won’t be able to ride him or her. Now personally I think they’re missing the point. I think to make up for my recent hardships I should be allowed to go with them and judge my new sibling on looks, character and whether I could kick their ass in a field fight. I’m fed up of always being the “little” brother. Whether they’re any good for Dad to ride I personally think is irrelevant – heh if he wants talent he has me!
Anyway diary until next week….I’m off to listen to the radio and encourage ginger mare with her new year fitness plan..… pole dancing isn’t quite what I thought it would be but a boy isn’t complaining…………………
grin.gif

Daffodil

Visit site
Wonderful, Hovis. I quite like the white stuff, it's great to roll in, but not so keen on the high heeled effect!! And I want grass to eat. I managed to find a bit on the very edge of my field which I'm letting no-one else near!!
laugh.gif

F

Theresa_F

Visit site
Darling Hovis

This white stuff is odd. May I suggest that you give it a good sniff as you walk along and then wipe your nose clean on your mummy's hair - this is what I did to my daddy. He then made a very odd noise as apparently it is not good if it goes down the neck.

Yes, a little brother is what you need. Stinky is well trained to groom me as I wish, stands back if I want to eat his food (though he then sneaks in to share the bowl). I also get to squash him against the wall in the school if he annoys me.

He squeals like a girl if I go off and leave him and can't live without me. I do love him really and will protect him from any horse that tries to hurt him as he is too stupid to look after himself.

Keep well my beloved and I hope you get a little brother to have fun squashing and waiting to groom your itchy bits when you present yourself to them.

Lots of love

Farra Clydesdale xxxx

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
He went off to naughty school and didn't come back!! A man called Mr rusty (I think?!) came and made him work really hard, then he went to stay at Mr Rustys house.
Mr Rusty told mum and Dad that he was a poof who would never make a showjumper so he's gone to hold hands with other poofs and chase dogs around. I believe its called hunting.
I miss him a bit but he was a big girl and was always getting me in trouble so I'm looking forward to Dad finding me a new brother or sister who might be a bit more fun
smile.gif