Hovis's Friday Diaries

chancing

Visit site
This thought came to me whilst mucking out I have no idea why!!I personally love the ups and downs of hovis's life from evil army man to the fit mares!! I would love to see this made a regular column in horse and hound in place of the original stable stereotypes which I also found funny.

So come on who's with me....regular column in h and h for Hovis?

I am aware before anyone points out it may have to be a thursday diary since thats the day for h and h.

Any thoughts??

Ladyinred

Visit site
Too right!! But think of all those poor people that sit on trains reading H&H and how they will have everyone staring at them as they laugh..

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
Thanks all.
Just came across this and am very touched. :) I like to know that you find what I write amusing - it makes writing it worthwhile.
Hovis would love a job - it would mean he is less dependant on his Dad and I to dole out his pocket money! Added to which his current squeeze has expensive tastes.....

Mind you would that mean I have to give in to his demands for his own laptop?!

Andalusianlover

Visit site
I'm with everyone else on this one! Definately should be published in H&H on a weekly basis. I check loads every friday morning to see if his diary has been published and get very disappointed when I go home at one if I havent read it! lol

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
H&Smum, the reading out of the friday diary has become a regular event in my household (to the slightly technophobic mother and my housemate) and is much enjoyed I hope I do him justice :)

chancing

Visit site
pleased we are all thinking on the same lines!! it has me laughing for ages and I compare hovis to my billy-who ive definitely diagnosed as a ladies man thanks to hovis!!

lets keep on getting the votes and get h and h to consider it!!

p.s hovis and sids mum- i do think however a laptop may be the least of his demands!!