How’s everyone’s tree standing up?

Archangel

Visit site
The sheep got in the garden and ate my real tree so this is the first year with an artificial one.
I think the feral cats are waiting until I decorate it to launch their attack. It will be a long wait as who knows where the decorations are.

Arklepig - I am liking those drinks and that cake.

Boulty

Visit site
Not up yet... more worried about the puppy than the cat this year. Large puppgate has been purchased to protect it from being jumped on... what's the betting this will suddenly make it an extremely attractive prospect for the cat who has spent the last few years utterly ignoring it?! (to my eternal disappointment as the previous cat didn't even used to wait for it to be fully built before he started climbing it / attacking the decorations!) One of his favourite things is winding the dog up so don't think he'll be able to resist something that's forbidden to the dog but that he can technically reach by leaping over the gate!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
This was the most crazy bold kitten we ever had. I told the friend I got her from that I saw her sat in the road facing down a car, and we didn't expect her to live long. Guess what? Friend also lost her sister exactly the same way, the only two cats either of us have lost on the roads here.

Sprowt Tree.jpg

ycbm

Visit site
Sorry you lost the tortie ycbm, she is beautiful.

Thankyou Sprout was stunning and I had been looking out for one like her for a couple of years. I knew there were cats in the area with that double coat, which is grey on top and buff underneath. But she was feral, from a feral mother, unknown father, and she was a wild free spirit. She didn't do cuddles and she really did think she could stop a car. She had a wonderful life for 2 years and her death looked as if it was instant, not a mark on her, just lying "asleep" in the road outside the house.

I think we will have to leave the perspex off for a few days, I really want a picture of Pickle in the tree ?

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
My parents refused to have a tree after the suspected Forest Cat went up the tree. Down came the tree with her astride it ? they then refused to put it up again due to having an even naughtier ragdoll ?

I now own said Christmas tree

The tree has yet to go up, but I cannot wait for it to do so, as I think ss vs the tree could be extremely entertaining ?

Peglo

Visit site
My parents refused to have a tree after the suspected Forest Cat went up the tree. Down came the tree with her astride it ? they then refused to put it up again due to having an even naughtier ragdoll ?

I now own said Christmas tree

The tree has yet to go up, but I cannot wait for it to do so, as I think ss vs the tree could be extremely entertaining ?

this is amazing ??

please let us know who wins the tussle!!

ycbm

Visit site
Countdown starting ...... tree is going up unprotected at about 8, when I'll have a video camera ready. He's allowed one go at destroying the tree before we fix it and and put it behind perspex ?

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
Countdown starting ...... tree is going up unprotected at about 8, when I'll have a video camera ready. He's allowed one go at destroying the tree before we fix it and and put it behind perspex ?
Can’t wait!!! But will have to as we are 2 hours ahead and I go to bed early ???

Peglo

Visit site

been waiting for your tree to go up ???