How Are Your 2012 Foals Looking?

domane

Visit site
Baby Boo was born in April. He's gone from...

6_zps81e78634.jpg

1_zpscbe2fabf.jpg

...to....

Boo043-002_zpsa879d97c.jpg

Boo041-001_zps094575cf.jpg

He's a really gentle, sweetheart and very amenable.... but then his parents are the same so thankfully he seems to have inherited their genes!!!

muckypony

Visit site
Ohh lovely babies :) would add mine but on my phone. I do have a question though!

My two are june babies and neither of them have shown any signs of dropping their ballys yet! Is this normal? As I've seen some if yours are already gelded!?

snowstormII

Visit site
I can only show you a head shot of him now at 9 months as he is definitely fugly as a total package!
20130302_153306.jpg

But here he is at 7 or 8 months in the snow...
Titchsnowjan201398.jpg

He decided on our walk today to get down and roll in a pile of crunchy leaves. Bet I looked really peculiar holding the lead rope of a fugly orange thing rolling in crunchy orange leaves. Wish I'd got a photo.

He was gelded 2 weeks ago and is still looking a bit gunky up there. Is this normal?

kinskycookie

Visit site
My little man is 1next week and he is still keeping one ball nice and warm up there :( His field mate (a month younger) dropped both of his months ago and is booked in for gelding on Monday. The vet is going to sedate mine to see if the elusive 'testicle number two' will make an appearance but I'm not holding my hopes up :(

mayangold

Visit site
Mine is defo still a hairy gremlin

IMAG0270_zpsc6c42801.jpg

I dont have this much grass, I ran so low they got turned out in my father's orchard for rare apple trees- which was fine until they went for the fruit trees' bark. Ho hum, hes in Oz anyway so perhaps when he gets back spring growth will have covered the teethmarks on the trees??????? Fingers crossed!

IMAG0247_zps5655ac2e.jpg

and down here in Cornwall this one bit of snow one morning was all we had! ....and before anyone feels jelous we MORE than made up for it in rain and mud.

kinskycookie

Visit site
IMG_0429.jpg
IMG_0576.jpg

He's also still a hairy yak! As you can see from the pics he spends most of his days looking a bit drunk and sleepy or scratching!

Hoping to go to a few local shows for a bit of experience, really don't want to trim the baby highlights from his ears or mane though :eek:

bryngelenponies

www.biopharm-leeches.com
Here's some pictures of my little filly- she's a welsh D. I'm hoping she'll make at least 14.2hh - at the moment she's about 13hh at the withers and 13.2hh at the bum.

At 1 week old
SDC11592.jpg

and now at 11 months old
photo-1.jpg

Some days she looks in proportion and others I just look at her and think 'what the hell are you?!' :p so I've decided not to look at her too much until she's about 3.

UnaB

Visit site
Here's some more of Ava with her weaning buddy/companion/Uncle Charlie :D

She looks even bigger next to him. And I think they are clones :eek:

tailava.jpg

tailava2.jpg

tailava3.jpg

tailava4.jpg

And she appears to be getting a grey tail. Money on her roaning out eventually??

tail0313.jpg

tail03132.jpg

tail03133.jpg

(Sorry for the varying photo size!!! They are taken on my phone and I cannot work out this new photobucket. Hate it!!)

Lgd

Visit site
No pics as on work computer but Vandal is standing around 14.2hh at 10 months old :eek:

He is exceedingly bum high and bodywise hitting the yearling fuglies but managing to fill out a 5'3" rug with no problem. Thankfully he is hidden under the rug most of the time and his head is staying attractive so he doesn't scare the neighbours. I had him nut cutletted before weaning him and as soon as he was healed up he was weaned.

Living out 24/7 with my friend's herd which includes two colts the same age so he has good playtimes

SpottyTB

Visit site

Today, mines the fluffy naked bay yak "poncing" around.. ;). He's 10 months and the iron grey in rug is 19 months!

**click on still photo for video..**

Last edited: