How are your yearlings doing?

snowstormII

Visit site
I'm going to take another few photos of my yearling in the next few days as I am sure I noticed him starting to change his coat, which means he is only going to get majorly fuzzy again for the next several months. I'll need something nice to hang onto through the dark, long winter! Also I changed his chaff from Hi-fi unmollassed to Mollichaff bog standard and magically his upward fixing patella problem has vanished. Too much protein in the Hifi maybe?

Arizahn

Visit site
4b931207-f24b-40ed-9ef0-279f8115bf4b_zpsdb7921de.jpg

1173897_10200505875144652_162276244_n_zps8f771e8e.jpg

Here's T'Khasi.

There is a week between these pictures: the top being last weeks and the bottom from today. Believe it or not, you can still see his ribs - they are invisible in the second photo for some reason!

Last edited:

Arizahn

Visit site
:eek: Thanks Faracat! He is currently in the extra nice field so has no need of me, lol! He still came over for a scratch though.

SpottyTB

Visit site
eventrider23 - bloomin' eck!!! She is huge!!! Wowee and so pretty :D. what height are you hoping for her to make?

Carthorse - lovely filly :)! Thank you, i am rather taken with him!

eventrider23

Visit site
eventrider23 - bloomin' eck!!! She is huge!!! Wowee and so pretty :D. what height are you hoping for her to make?

I have NO idea how big she will make however am pretty sure she won't be stopping before 17.2! LOL! Good thing she is the most genuine soul anyone has ever met!

kinskycookie

Visit site
Wow, they all look amazing, and so mature! Mine is growing beautifully, has a lovely coat and temperament.... but he still looks like an overgrown foal :rolleyes: Great big long clumsy legs and neck, huge knees! Think 'Melman' from Madagasca and thats about where we are at the moment!! :)