How did everyone get on at the weekend??

emerald2006

Visit site
so as it says how did everyone get on at the weekend??i went with a mate to medstead where she got 12 faults with her youngster but was much improved from when was last out with him. i have my first dressage comp since october on monday night and have to learn P12!! not that bad as atn home!!

Reashi

Visit site
Come on PG!!! I want to know how Archie did! Unless I'm blind and you've already said somewhere
blush.gif

Sal_E

Visit site
Not very well! Did 2 novice tests but the warm-up was SO deep no-one used it! If you've ever tried warming up a sharp full TB in a concrete carpark, you can guess how it went...!!!
crazy.gif

Safina

Visit site
Clear rounds on both my horse and my sisters pony at the local XC comp. Nothing stretching but it was our first time out since we moved yards last summer so very pleased with them both.

Got the competition bug again though - spent all morning sorting out entries.

Iestyn

Visit site
Don't usually post our results and I had contemplated starting a post of my own I was so, so chuffed - but decided against it. We went to do some dressage - 2nd in Novice 24 with 70.4% and we only went and bloody won our first elementary with 66%!!! Absolutely and totally chuffed to bits, especially as it was in some very good company - go my little ex-racer!!!

lisan

pets.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
Don't usually post our results and I had contemplated starting a post of my own I was so, so chuffed - but decided against it. We went to do some dressage - 2nd in Novice 24 with 70.4% and we only went and bloody won our first elementary with 66%!!! Absolutely and totally chuffed to bits, especially as it was in some very good company - go my little ex-racer!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
That is absolutely fantstic
grin.gif
Well done Pulsaar! x

Iestyn

Visit site
Thank you! I am absolutely thrilled with him, considering he had 5 weeks off end of last year and has been back in work 7 or 8 weeks! I won't be eventing, R will be - he wants to do Brougham (same weekend as Stafford) as the first one so we'll see what happens. Will try and go novice either at Sansaw or Henbury later in the season - unless you can suggest some nice novice courses mid to late season. We've re-registered with BD so I'll be doing that. Been offered the chance to ride our YM's mare who's had to stop eventing, but serisouly moves so will be doing some dressage with her over the summer. She's stunning and not often the chance to ride something of such quality comes one's way! She's big and I'm short but I don't seem to be too overhorsed - will see how it goes and not make too many plans.

How are your boys?
laugh.gif