How do I change my user name back??

Gorgeous George

Visit site
Hi all Gorgeous George here, I've been away on holiday and I come back to find everything's changed - eek! Does anyone know how to change your user name, I want to go back to being Gorgeous George and don't want to re-register. Guess i will also need to work out how to put my avatar and siggy back - oh the stress!!

Thanks.

Gingerbird

Visit site
Hi Chaps,

The reason you username has changed is because due to the migration everyones log in names would become their username (if I've explained that correctly!).

Have a look at the FAQs post and see if there is something in there to help. Don't know if you can just change your log in name? If not PM Admin, I'm sure they'll be v helpful

JamesEarwaker

www.jamesearwaker.co.uk
yes me too, id like to no how to change it back!! i think if i remember last time something like this happend i contacted admin and asked very nicely for a name change and they did it for me, if everyone is in the same boat they have alot of work to do!!!!

oldmare

New User
Visit site
Well I've assumed someone elses identity :( I was 0ldmare and now I'm oldmare. Not a huge difference you would think. Only thing is I seem to have lost my PMs etc and think I'm a newbie all over again. How do you contact admin please?

toteymote

Visit site
I have changed mine back too by emailing admin and they changed it really quickly :) Although I did email them and then logged out and then have just spent ages trying to log on with my new username as I didn't realise it had already been changed back! ooops!