How do u lot find time... just been on stable ads!

sherwood'

Visit site
my friend emailed me a bit of a forum on stable ads and you r all on there- druid, niamhy, lord flynn, nigel-lou, lately, spaniel, sportsnight and those are onyl the ones i rememebr form looking briefly!

am i missing out? i dont think i have time for another forum- i ahrdly ge ton this one enough! do u lot not do ANY work??!!!!

Rx
wink.gif

Caz

community.webshots.com
Spaniel, I find exactly the same, I used to be on here all the time when there were less members and I knew everyone, plus I'd get some really good advice. Now there are too many members, I can't keep up with the posts as I just don't have the time and I hardly know anyone now!

So I hardly ever come on here now... what'#s the address of the other one?!
grin.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
I feel a bit sad about this, all the original HHOers seem to have moved over there and it seems like the rest of us aren't good enough *boo hoo*
frown.gif

I dont feel like i want to join either in case i am gate crashing!!!

Maybe i am just being over sensative

druid

Visit site
It's nothing to do with people being "good enough" it's just easier to keep up with each others ponies and lives on there!!!

landf

Visit site
I have to admit that I find HHO is too big and therefore takes ages to look through and follow threads. I pop on now and then but have just started my own forum - not many users yet but buliding daily! Have a look guys - http://ferlot.proboards103.com/index.cgi as I said it's a bit quiet at the moment as we need more members to get the topics going!

Could someone post a link or pm address of stable ads - I fancy a wee look myself.......!

Caz

community.webshots.com
Nah... I've just joined up, looks really good! I'm sad about it though, i've been on the H&H forum for 5 years and just feel I barely know anyone now and I can't keep up with it all!

Kelly1982

Visit site
There is a lot of new faces and it is hard to keep up admittedly so can understand why a lot of people prefer other forums.

Still feel a bit sad though as its all the original HHOers that seem to have gone and there the ones i feel i know the best as they have been here from the start.

Niamhy

photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
Way too many users and way too many posts here now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto the above, esp with limited Internet access, I cant keep up / or spend time trawling through all the posts to find out how peeps are doing. HHO is just too big! I do still come on though, but dont post as much!

Lobelia_Overhill

www.mymiscellanyhome.net
[ QUOTE ]
I have to admit that I find HHO is too big and therefore takes ages to look through and follow threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Might be an idea if they move to another type of MB, php is free but has limited Admin options, but at least when you login you can click on "view new posts" to see what's been posted since you last visited...

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
Meh, I don't like Stable ads... it's full of all those forum members I like the least.... especially JM7, cor, who'd like her, and Spaniel, she's ancient...

And that Druid, I lived with her you know, it's awful, absolutely awful!

Yep, stable ads sucks, you dont wanna go there, it's not so cool, only all the bad people.....

*hides from all those people who didn't twig at the joke...*