How do you feel about the level of your riding?

Ironing - okay I suppose

• Total voters

parsley

Visit site
I Know that technically I am not at all good BUT I am happy that my riding is perfectly adequate for what I want to do - which is hack out quietly.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
I think I am so hyper aware of what I do wrong and very critical that it probably makes me forget if I am good at anything. I still seem to balls things up a lot and dream of getting some consistency. I think too much about it all and should just get on with it!

piaffe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I also suffer from a lot of back pain while riding, so have to concentrate on my keeping my balance in tune with the horse which hurts my back more. No win situation.
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me about it!
frown.gif
Some people are natural riders some arent, im def not. Ok, I can get on a made horse and pounce around but thats easy and i dont think that makes you a good rider. Im sure i feel even worse when i start going to my trainer!
shocked.gif

piaffe

Visit site
I have tried lots of things with no luck. BUT, since i have been seeing my chirpractor, my back is 100% better in day to day life and has improved when im riding but am guessing its going to take a while.

Never expected it to make such a difference but it really has to my qaulity of life and im so pleased i have been (he's also damm hot
grin.gif
)

harley100

New User
Visit site
I clicked doubt all the time. I worry about everything all the time including my riding, even though I know I have a pretty good seat cos I can sit a good whip round.
I just need LOTS more lessons - lol

dieseldog

Visit site
Feel confident and suffer self-doubt in equal measure is what I went for.

I find it very easy to remember the one thing that went wrong about a round rather than think about everything that went right. I also probably expect too much.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
I think my riding is rrrubbish.................because it is! Hence the fact I'm fobbing Missy off onto Weezy for a couple of months to make sure she gets a brillliant start to her jumping because I won't do a very good job. Storm does amazingly well to put up with me and I'm so grateful to her for that.
Am desperatly trying to get into a small jumping yard for work placement so I can hopefully get some lessons on Missy (and because I love jumping of course
tongue.gif
).