How do you keep fit? Gym at home or you dont

BBP

Visit site
Teach 8hrs pole dancing, train on pole for another 3, 3hrs rock climbing, 6+hrs riding a week, and a short run at lunch time 3 days a week. Plus the usual stable chores. (and yes, I work full time too..leave house 5:30am, get home 11pm!)

BBP

Visit site
I'm lucky in that all of it bar running is really fun! (so the running is the bit that gets dropped!). I slipped a disc 14 months ago so my runs are more like shuffled, so that bits a bit misleading! I think making sure your exercise is key, otherwise you will never manage to fit it in consistently.

DougalJ

Visit site
Well I do class horse riding, schooling, mucking out, filling and lugging haynets, climbing up banks to refill water feeders and poo picking all exercise. However still battling with the extra pounds I bought a treadmill a few weeks ago to improve my aerobic fitness too for schooling. I have used it twice.....

Hattieboots

New User
Visit site
I got rid of my car about 3 years ago and haven't been to the gym for 2.5 years. I've managed to maintain the same weight and have eaten pretty much like porky the pig.

As I'm restricted to public transport (most of which is a good walk away) fetching, carrying, lugging, to-ing and fro-ing seems to keep me on the straight and narrow without me having to dedicate a set period of time to the old treadmill.

Good points = no car insurance or petrol
Bad points = I end up hibernating most of the winter and have to stock up on tinned food!