How do you like your horses to go?

burtie

Visit site
Sadly not, she was terribly put together very toes turned in amongst other things( a risk I knew when I bought her). She was diagnosed with a crumbling fetlock and navicular in September 2004 and was PTS in Feb 2005, she had the mind to be a top class dressage horse just not the body. The vet who diagnosed the leg problems was stunned she did Dressage at all. She could be a a bit of a loony on occaisions but like nearly all IDxTB horses she was a total hoot to ride, which was why I bought her, I only had her 4 years.

icestationzebra

Visit site
Arh sorry to hear that
frown.gif
sounds like you did wonders with her despite her conformation. It's sad when they have a super attitude and their lives are cut short
crazy.gif

Clodagh

Visit site
Love the photo!

All I wish at the moment for mine is to not practice Spanish Rding School moves out hunting!
Seriously, active from behind and tracking up well but I am lazy in front and rarely have a proper contact.
blush.gif

RunToEarth

Visit site
Call me nuts, but I like fast bold horses. I need a horse that has unkown limits, doesnt stop and is bloody brave. Im not a fan of horses with bellies, I like athletic horses, dont mind it if they pull, and I like them to have a decent amount of flatwork, but as Im not a dressager it doesnt have to be super, just showjumping standard. I dont really like these stick built horses, I feel better with a little bone on them, but thats just me.
Oshk, BOLD:
i176387739_88115.jpg

Jasper- take your granny hunting most days, but hell it can jump:
251006RH%20109.jpg

Bertha- throw the reins at her, she does it for you, but no definition of the word "flatwork":
oldpictures9.jpg

Willow- difficult but so honest:
270906RH%20051.jpg

Monty- FUN:
300906RH%20022.jpg

I can see my "sort" in all of these horses
smile.gif