Pictures HOW FILTHY IS YOUR CAR??

jackbbc

Visit site
Hi Everyone!!

I hope you're all having a fab January?

Have you got hay covering your back seats?
Mud stains all over the footwell?
Then WE WANT YOU!!

I am currently working as a Casting Researcher on a brand new online digital web series for BBC's Top Gear.

We are on the lookout for Britain's filthiest vehicle to be transformed by our Top Gear Clean Team. I have seen a previous thread from 5 years ago where people shared their stories of messy cars and I thought this was excellent.

For your chance to be featured and to have your car deep cleaned then please send an email with pictures of the interior and exterior to jack.norman01@bbc.co.uk

Hopefully there's some goodens out there!!

Jack x

Kipper's Dick

Visit site
My OH's car is full of dog hair, mud, hay, bits of sheep sh*te, sheep feed, empty feed sacks and even more dog hair. It got flooded out by river water, too, so there might be the odd minnow in the corners. I refuse to get in it. Long since forgotten what colour it is. I'll see if I can persuade him to go public.

jackbbc

Visit site
My OH's car is full of dog hair, mud, hay, bits of sheep sh*te, sheep feed, empty feed sacks and even more dog hair. It got flooded out by river water, too, so there might be the odd minnow in the corners. I refuse to get in it. Long since forgotten what colour it is. I'll see if I can persuade him to go public.

Oh wow!! That sounds perfect for us. If you can persuade him that would be great. Also, if you're able to send me some pictures of the interior and exterior of the car to jack.norman01@bbc.co.uk that would be fab!! :)

jackbbc

Visit site

jackbbc

Visit site

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
If I remember I'll get some tomorrow- usually if I have an MOT I'll take it to be cleaned, usually they charge more as it's so bad ? my dad is a used car salesman and he despairs of it ?

It's got quite a lot of toot in it too!

Sorry just because I'm one of those paranoid people is there anything you can link to just to confirm this is all genuine?

Lady Jane

Visit site
Mine hasn't been cleaned since July 2019 - it gets cleaned when its serviced normally but that didn't happen because of Covid. I can't compete with mould but the foot wells are quite something and I wouldn't sit on a seat unless in jeans/jodpurs.....I have towels for when we are allowed out again....could be a few months

jackbbc

Visit site
If I remember I'll get some tomorrow- usually if I have an MOT I'll take it to be cleaned, usually they charge more as it's so bad ? my dad is a used car salesman and he despairs of it ?

It's got quite a lot of toot in it too!

Sorry just because I'm one of those paranoid people is there anything you can link to just to confirm this is all genuine?

That would be great if you are able to send over some photos!! The filthier the better! Haha

Yes of course, here's a link to the official Top Gear Facebook Page with our flyer on - https://www.facebook.com/topgear/photos/a.10150443948385571/10165211354855571/

I hope that helps. You can always drop me an email too on jack.norman01@bbc.co.uk if you have any further questions? :)

jackbbc

Visit site
Mine hasn't been cleaned since July 2019 - it gets cleaned when its serviced normally but that didn't happen because of Covid. I can't compete with mould but the foot wells are quite something and I wouldn't sit on a seat unless in jeans/jodpurs.....I have towels for when we are allowed out again....could be a few months
I know it's awful for you, but this sounds fabulous for us!! If you can send me some pictures of the interior and exterior to jack.norman01@bbc.co.uk or if the file sizes are too big you can drop me a DM on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/jack.norman.906/

I look forward to receiving them! :)

jackbbc

Visit site
I can't tell how dirty mine is past all the coats, saddlepads, headcollars, whips, empty feed sacks, full feed sacks, random bits of hi-viz... Pandemic isn't the only reason I can't give anyone a lift. I'm not entirely convinced I've still got any passenger seats under there.
Oh wow!! This is excellent. If you can send me over some pictures of the interior and exterior to jack.norman01@bbc.co.uk that would be fab. If the file sizes are too big feel free to DM them to me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jack.norman.906/
:)

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Jack try farmers, too. You'll find a dead sheep in the back of some farm vehicles, though you really need smell TV to appreciate a farmer's car properly ?. We bought a Landy once that had 6 inches of mud on the chassis and an inch or two on the inside of the roof.

Last edited: